John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi

Im going to be taking in around 4,000 calories per day. At work sometimes it might be more convient to eat a protein bar.

Recently Ive been eating a apple nitrotech bar 12 f 40 carbs 25 protein, than drinking half a container of pasturized egg whites.

Now I need to take in more carbs. I could do an apple but Im sure there's a protein bar or meal replacemeal drink that would get me satifyed

Im lookin for some fiber as well in my bars as its important to keep regular

Per bar

Looking for 65 protein(this can be made up with egg whites so the protein content works if its 25 or higher)

60 carbs (all healthy sources if possible like extracted brown rice into a bar , and not much sugar, if any)

15 fat(hralthy fats of course)

Taste is good and Im looking for the best bar nutritional to suit

dean17

dean17

Awards
i use the vpx zero impact bars for the school since sometimes im there all day and its hard to find a lot of good food options while there, i get the pumpkin flavored ones and there pretty good, mildly filling, and they dont have a chocolatey coating like a lot of others which is a plus for me cuz i dont want it to melt

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
check out Next Nutrition's detour oatmeal bars (three flavors). They are a little bit higher in fat than I'd like but they not bad for a protein bar.