Some PH Questions
- 09-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Some PH Questions
First off, I hope this is the right board. If not, point me in the right direction so as not to waste your time or space.
I have a few questions for you guys regarding some PH's. To preface, I'm 23 so age isn't a thing and I've been training for a couple of years (I'm not two weeks into training and expecting to turn into Arnold next week or anything...). I also know I need my PCT in hand before I start and I need some supps to take with my cycle. I'm planning on starting around the middle of November. So aside from that I'm just wondering a few things:
1. Which PH should I take? I'm sure this depends on what my goals are but I'm not exactly sure what all the PH's are for so If I could get some input on what each do, the severity of their sides, which one's are worth looking into and how exactly to cycle each of them (dosages/weeks, etc.).
2. Should I stack any other supps along side the PH? I know not to stack two methyls together, but I was thinking about stacking CEL's H-Drol with LG's Liquid Masterdrol (non-methyl). Not sure if this would be a good idea or beneficial or if there's something better to do for the money.
Any input would be helpful.
- 09-23-2007, 10:31 PM
I personally would run epistane or havoc If I were to ever run a PH.
It's fairly light with sides and lot of people like to run pulse cycles with these compounds. Here is a really neat F.A.Q neoborn wrote up on it. You should find it pretty helpful.
09-23-2007, 10:32 PM
09-23-2007, 10:35 PM
09-23-2007, 10:36 PM
I think you should research the boards for a while. Learn about PCT and basic cycle set up. Having run two cycles using Havoc and Epidrol I would think a better first cycle would be Halo, jmo. It really does depend on your goals and since you have only been training two years you can pry continue to gain naturally for a while with basic supplements.
09-23-2007, 10:38 PM
09-24-2007, 12:18 AM
superdrol NG is being marketed as a beginner ph. i would expect it to be very mild. epi is much stronger, but from what i read its rather light on the sides. so it really depends on what u r looking for.
09-24-2007, 07:45 PM
i really liked halodrol50 and will use it again. i liked epistane as well but the gains from halodrol were more pronounced.
09-24-2007, 09:19 PM
09-24-2007, 09:20 PM
09-25-2007, 09:34 AM
09-25-2007, 10:01 AM
yes they stopped making h50. i was referring to a clone, "halovar." although I'd probably go with h-drol since its cheaper and comes in 25mg pills. good luck
Similar Forum Threads
- By VaDave in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2009, 12:11 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2004, 07:24 PM
- By custom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2004, 10:22 PM
- By klicks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2003, 01:06 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:58 AM