some info on tt-40? - AnabolicMinds.com

some info on tt-40?

1. New Member

some info on tt-40?

alrite guys here's the problem, a couple of my buddys are really hooked on those max muscle american cellular lab prohormones, now my friend wants to run their tt-40 some type of "test" mass builder compound, id like to be able to help him out with a pct or dosage info on it because the guys at the store just give whatever advice sells more bottles ya know, but i couldn't find any info on the what it is besides the website which i dont think i can link here, so if anyone has any information it'd be much appreciated thanks

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never heard of TT-40, but what do you mean by they are "hooked on prohormones".?
  3. New Member

oh haha oops i guess that didn't come off right.. i dont mean they like abuse them or anything, or are addicted, they are just kind of hooked on that brand they dont want to try anything else even tho i try to tell them that most of their products are overpriced clones, they're just blind to other possibilities i guess
    •   

4. New Member

alrite guys well i think i figured it out, looks like its just 1-androsterone... another bunk product. so sad that probably no matter what i say my buddy is gonna shell out 110.00$ for a bottle of this crap
    Last edited by dean17; 09-23-2007 at 06:56 PM. Reason: I put adrenosterone when i meant androsterone.
  5. Professional Member

wow. haha for what their paying there, they could get 2 bottles of prohormones here that might be just as effective if not better.
  6. New Member

oh yeah im sure they could, but its their money and their body if they dont want to listen theres not much i can do ya know
  7. Professional Member

indeed.
  8. New Member

if anyone has any actual experience with the product they can feel free to post it in case anyone else is curious about it
  9. Banned

Androsta-1-ene-3B-ol,17-one 70mgs per pill is higher that almost all other clones of 1AD. 1-androsterone is very similar to 1-testosterone...

For $110 a bottle (90) they can kiss my arse!

WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. - Well that makes me feel comfortable with this product!
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. - Well that makes me feel comfortable with this product!
    basically tho anything that can cause HTPA suppression should have that. dead balls would be reproductive harm. And christ that is a crazy prize for that.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Banned

I know bro - I've decided not to go the PH route any more. Non-hormonal supplements are cool, though. RPM, DRIVE, Hyperdrol, MASS FX, etc. I'm not running anything that I have to use a "research chem" to get back to normal. You really never know what's in that stuff.

I've got a TON of PH's that I'm going to be selling off or trading...

I could not live with myself knowing I messed my future child up because I wanted some quick muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    basically tho anything that can cause HTPA suppression should have that. dead balls would be reproductive harm. And christ that is a crazy prize for that.
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm still undecided on hormones (I've got a fair bit in house too), given that i've got 2 kids already, and a 3rd on the way my balls aren't worth much after that. At least not to my wife
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Banned

Ha-Ha! Congrates on the joy! My balls are still needed, so.......

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm still undecided on hormones (I've got a fair bit in house too), given that i've got 2 kids already, and a 3rd on the way my balls aren't worth much after that. At least not to my wife

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some info on test e powder purification
    By elhefe800 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:50 AM
  2. Need some info on a few substances
    By deuce747 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 03:06 AM
  3. Need some info on IGF
    By M00SE1187 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1