some info on tt-40?

dean17

dean17

Awards
alrite guys here's the problem, a couple of my buddys are really hooked on those max muscle american cellular lab prohormones, now my friend wants to run their tt-40 some type of "test" mass builder compound, id like to be able to help him out with a pct or dosage info on it because the guys at the store just give whatever advice sells more bottles ya know, but i couldn't find any info on the what it is besides the website which i dont think i can link here, so if anyone has any information it'd be much appreciated thanks

dean17

dean17

Awards
oh haha oops i guess that didn't come off right.. i dont mean they like abuse them or anything, or are addicted, they are just kind of hooked on that brand they dont want to try anything else even tho i try to tell them that most of their products are overpriced clones, they're just blind to other possibilities i guess

dean17

dean17

Awards
alrite guys well i think i figured it out, looks like its just 1-androsterone... another bunk product. so sad that probably no matter what i say my buddy is gonna shell out 110.00$ for a bottle of this crap

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wow. haha for what their paying there, they could get 2 bottles of prohormones here that might be just as effective if not better.

dean17

dean17

Awards
oh yeah im sure they could, but its their money and their body if they dont want to listen theres not much i can do ya know

dean17

dean17

Awards
if anyone has any actual experience with the product they can feel free to post it in case anyone else is curious about it

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Androsta-1-ene-3B-ol,17-one 70mgs per pill is higher that almost all other clones of 1AD. 1-androsterone is very similar to 1-testosterone...

For $110 a bottle (90) they can kiss my arse!

WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. - Well that makes me feel comfortable with this product!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. - Well that makes me feel comfortable with this product!
basically tho anything that can cause HTPA suppression should have that. dead balls would be reproductive harm. And christ that is a crazy prize for that.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know bro - I've decided not to go the PH route any more. Non-hormonal supplements are cool, though. RPM, DRIVE, Hyperdrol, MASS FX, etc. I'm not running anything that I have to use a "research chem" to get back to normal. You really never know what's in that stuff.

I've got a TON of PH's that I'm going to be selling off or trading...

I could not live with myself knowing I messed my future child up because I wanted some quick muscle.

basically tho anything that can cause HTPA suppression should have that. dead balls would be reproductive harm. And christ that is a crazy prize for that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still undecided on hormones (I've got a fair bit in house too), given that i've got 2 kids already, and a 3rd on the way :) my balls aren't worth much after that. At least not to my wife :D

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! Congrates on the joy! My balls are still needed, so.......

I'm still undecided on hormones (I've got a fair bit in house too), given that i've got 2 kids already, and a 3rd on the way :) my balls aren't worth much after that. At least not to my wife :D