Help choosing/establishing a stack...

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
After reading alot of old posts and stickies on the site I just want some general feedback please.

I believe I am going to run one more stack as I am about to finish bulking. I HAVE a one month supply of h-drol left by competative edge labs that I'd like to give another go at.

Now there are all the AX products (mass fx, hx2, retain etc), also the new Superdrol NG. Competative Edge also has P-Plex, and M-drol.

Including H-drol, what other of the above products or any others you think of would you include for a sick stack?

Also (have patience with me on this one please), best legal pct reccommendations?

Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are looking for legal OTC post cycle therapy, then leave out the h-drol and just do the Hyperdrolx2 MassFX stack. Find someone to trade the h-drol off to for one of those. And then just use any of the OTC pct products. thats the best option for not using a research chem type serm.

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
I thought the H drol does not aromatize into any type of estrogen so a serm pct? Now I'm scared.

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Sorry I meant since it doesn't aromatize a serm pct wasn't necessary???

biggy

biggy

Awards
Serm is used for an hdrol p.c.t. Its the rebound in estrogen after the cycle you have to worry about.

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
I can't use serm. They are banned substances in my competiton organizations.

Ok so I really can't use the h-drol without serm???? no 6oxo or anything??

What about superdrol ng?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its risky without a serm. The issue is 2 fold, both restarting your natural testosterone production, as well as the estrogen surge that happens when that happens

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I can't use serm. They are banned substances in my competiton organizations.

Ok so I really can't use the h-drol without serm???? no 6oxo or anything??

What about superdrol ng?
superdrol is a PH however it's fairly light. it can be used with advanced PCT by AX but I would always keep a serm on hand with any PH.