UCP-1 time on for a girl? - AnabolicMinds.com

UCP-1 time on for a girl?

  1. New Member
    JblazeGirlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    319

    Reputation

    UCP-1 time on for a girl?


    I am new at all of this. I just started UCP and I am not quite sure what it is in it or anything beyond the fact it's a fat burner.

    But i'd like to know long i should stay on it being a female, and if it's any difference from being a guy. And how soon afterwards can i go back on.

  2. New Member
    FullyBuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    2WEEKS MAX!! It doesnt matter that your a girl, but in most studies where usnic acid(ucp1) and other products have effected people, they are mainly women. Go on for 2weeks and take a month off before you go back on again. Also, buy some milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid. Take it during the 2weeks while on UCP1 and a little afterwards also.
  3. New Member
    muscle_tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Originally posted by FullyBuilt
    2WEEKS MAX!! It doesnt matter that your a girl, but in most studies where usnic acid(ucp1) and other products have effected people, they are mainly women. Go on for 2weeks and take a month off before you go back on again. Also, buy some milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid. Take it during the 2weeks while on UCP1 and a little afterwards also.
    What are milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid?
    Where can I get them?

    I guess these two helps your liver to function normally.......right?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48650

    Reputation

    I seccond that recomendation for ALA and/or milk thistle while on, and for about a week afterwards in the range of 500-1,000mg/day. They are easy to find, in a panic (i.e. no time to wait for delivery) most, if not all, trader joe's locations have them.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13068

    Reputation

    Originally posted by muscle_tank


    What are milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid?
    Where can I get them?

    I guess these two helps your liver to function normally.......right?
    I know legalgear.com has "R" which is r-ala, and I think they also have Milk Thistle at a very low price
  6. Moderator
    WYD02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Be careful while on this and have blaze watch over you. I know you are a smaller girl and have a low weight, so you might want to even lower the dosage. Don't exceed two weeks of use. Monitor your body closely, drink PLENTY of water and have blaze show you where to get the ALA and milk thistle.
  7. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8454

    Reputation

    they're both on the way from legalgear right now. Milk thisle for $10, can't beat that!
  8. New Member
    tatortodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    311

    Reputation

    Originally posted by JblazeGirlie
    I am new at all of this. I just started UCP and I am not quite sure what it is in it or anything beyond the fact it's a fat burner.

    But i'd like to know long i should stay on it being a female, and if it's any difference from being a guy. And how soon afterwards can i go back on.
    Here is the link to the a UCP-1 thread on this site. One of the guys said his wife was on it so you might PM him about her experience.

    ~Todd
  9. New Member
    Colettecop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    Hi there,

    I am a 133 lb female and have done a couple of two week UCP-1 cycles, at full dose, with no problems and great results. I did take ALA with it, though. Good luck!
  10. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    955

    Reputation

    Originally posted by Colettecop
    Hi there,

    I am a 133 lb female and have done a couple of two week UCP-1 cycles, at full dose, with no problems and great results. I did take ALA with it, though. Good luck!
    Good to hear Colette. UCP-1 by itself is sufficient but add such a thing like ala with it, woooooo . At what dose you stack the ala?
    Sage
  11. New Member
    Colettecop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    Hi Sage,

    I generally take 600mg/day of ALA.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Staying on for an extended periods of time
    By GLHF in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 02:23 AM
  2. 3rd time on...Parabolin/EQ a good choice?
    By Pec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 11:59 AM
  3. new cycle ... this time goin for the t-1
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 10:48 PM
  4. a diet for my girl
    By madmuscle in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in