Would it be ok to...

eazy90

Awards
Would it be ok to stop SuperDrol NG mid cycle and start up H-Drol by competitive Edge labs?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I would use em both along with Cycle Support and Cissus. Keep in mind that H-Drol is a designer steroid so you need a proper PCT

eazy90

Awards
I would use em both along with Cycle Support and Cissus. Keep in mind that H-Drol is a designer steroid so you need a proper post cycle therapy
Any recommendations for a post cycle therapy? I originally purchased Avdanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme along with a liver support is that good enough? Or should I trash that and do something different?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations for a post cycle therapy? I originally purchased Avdanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme is that good enough? Or should I trash that and do something different?
Nope. The aPCT by AX would be fine if you were just going to be taking Superdrol NG. However, like mentioned before H-Drol is a designer steroid and requires a much more serious post cycle therapy. You have a lot of research to do before your ready for the H-Drol.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations for a post cycle therapy? I originally purchased Avdanced post cycle therapy by Anabolic Xtreme along with a liver support is that good enough? Or should I trash that and do something different?
let the flames begin.

Eazy, first off by pct were talking about a SERM. advance pct is NOT enough for what your running. you can obtain a SERM on the black market, through a perscription or as a research experiment meant for lab rats. If you already started your cycle better pick up a SERM quick. If not I suggest you stay off it and get some better research before you start something like this. You like many of the population think that reading the back of the label will tell you all you need to know. Just remember research some more. your asking to be flamed with that post of yours man.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you should also have a serm just in case for the superdrol NG as well. most likely not needed, but if running with a designer steroid as well your going to need it for h-drol. have it on hand for superdrol NG. I thought you had the original superdrol at first. damn haha I should be more careful when I read things.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
It completely baffles me how people can use supps especially gear without knowing anything about them. Ignorance must truly be bliss