Melatonin a SERM?
- 09-22-2007, 12:51 AM
- 09-22-2007, 01:02 AM
09-25-2007, 12:56 AM
I agree. Currently I am taking 1mg at H.S. if I go any higher than this it results in lethargy in the A.M.
09-25-2007, 08:37 AM
09-25-2007, 09:25 AM
I'm not sure the dose required for Melatonin to act as a SERM, but the dose for breast cancer treatment, in conjunction with tamox, is between 20-40mg a day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-11-2007, 12:59 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-05-2006, 10:23 PM
- By hoSSo in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-21-2004, 03:32 PM
- By Monolith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2004, 12:12 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2003, 04:28 PM