Melatonin a SERM?
- 09-21-2007, 11:51 PM
- 09-22-2007, 12:02 AM
09-24-2007, 11:56 PM
I agree. Currently I am taking 1mg at H.S. if I go any higher than this it results in lethargy in the A.M.
09-25-2007, 07:37 AM
09-25-2007, 08:25 AM
I'm not sure the dose required for Melatonin to act as a SERM, but the dose for breast cancer treatment, in conjunction with tamox, is between 20-40mg a day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:59 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:23 PM
- By hoSSo in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-21-2004, 02:32 PM
- By Monolith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:12 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2003, 03:28 PM