• Total voters
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been debateing since the DCP/Leviathan combo has come out for $60. I already have a bottle of DCP im saving for my cut and was going to just run Clen 1 on 1 off for 8weeks and the DCP for the first or last 4 weeks.

Now with this combo I dont know if I should run the DCP and Leviathan throughout the 8 weeks. The cost is about the same for either. Which one do you guys think I should go with.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forslean aka Colleus forsk-can't-spell-it is VERY impressive if you can handle it. I am up to 180-240mg active compound a day and between this and glutamine peptides I am very happy

edit: i am a meathead - posted to fast and see you main products now. Oh well atleast I bumped it for you indirectly.

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Forslean aka Colleus forsk-can't-spell-it is VERY impressive if you can handle it. I am up to 180-240mg active compound a day and between this and glutamine peptides I am very happy

edit: i am a meathead - posted to fast and see you main products now. Oh well atleast I bumped it for you indirectly.
Are you using bulk forskolin or is it part of a product?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you using bulk forskolin or is it part of a product?
Bulk but the last thing i want to do is hyjack this thread because DW has his own questions. Really I didn't read enough before posting (damn RPM makes me think waaaaay to fast)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk but the last thing i want to do is hyjack this thread because DW has his own questions. Really I didn't read enough before posting (damn RPM makes me think waaaaay to fast)
No its cool bro. I'm using Cissus-Drol right now which has that in it and am leaning out a good amount while it at maintence. The bulk powder isn't too expensive either. Adding that to the Leviathan of Clen may be a nice addition for a few bucks.

I beleive Lethathin already has some in it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it does have forskolin in it. I'd probably opt for the dcp/leviathan vs clen, just another one of those "results vs sides" equations

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, the closest is OTC bronchiodialators like ephedrine. I'm sort of against taking prescription products for other than their intended use :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
DCP/Leviathan stack should be relatively side free whilst doing a good job at fat loss. I think that is pretty important considering you're in a ****ty mood during a cut anyway, you don't deserve to add any more complications in it. That's what I would look into as a fatburner anyway.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Never taken Clen, but I can't say enough about DCP/Leviathan. Decent energy, amazing fat loss, increased endurance. NO SIDES. You can't go wrong with this combo.