freshman

bobby4211

Awards
just got first cycle.this is gonna sound stupid.but can anyone tell where to put that big neddle.any advice welcome. got the pills and shots .stacking right. thats the wy to go right......bobby:bb:

krogtaar

Awards
lol, i can finally say this with all seriousness: piitb

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was supposed to go directly into your sack for faster results?
no no nick you have it all wrong. he needs to take dat dere cell-tech, pack it in a siringe and shoot it up your right butt cheek. make sure you have dat dere Explode on your other left butt cheek. thats what ronnie coleman used to get big. he injected it up his ass.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Yea thats true, if you were real hardcore you could do both. That'd be crazy, the sides might get harsh. but I heard of a guy who tried it once.
A guy I know that used to go to IPFW actually thought you were supposed to inject it into your butt, as in right next to the sphincter, lol. He ended up going to the hospital and not being able to sit or walk right for about 2 weeks.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just got first cycle.this is gonna sound stupid.but can anyone tell where to put that big neddle.any advice welcome. got the pills and shots .stacking right. thats the wy to go right......bobby:bb:
Wow I have heard it all...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would love to help you with a lik that would fix your problem but I am sure somewhere along the line you would mess up even worse and i wont be any part of it...

Eveyone is so hard on you because they suspect you are 17 and because this is sooooooooooo the wrong place to ask this (use the search button and go to a different board, thats all the help you're going to get from anyone)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to help you with a lik that would fix your problem but I am sure somewhere along the line you would mess up even worse and i wont be any part of it...

Eveyone is so hard on you because they suspect you are 17 and because this is sooooooooooo the wrong place to ask this (use the search button and go to a different board, thats all the help you're going to get from anyone)

:goodpost:

Honest response. Better than just making jokes and not saying anything helpful!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

Honest response. Better than just making jokes and not saying anything helpful!
Sorry I dont like helping pure ignorance, this idiot deserves what's comming to him if he's gonna post these types of threads. It's been happening way too much lately.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I dont like helping pure ignorance, this idiot deserves what's comming to him if he's gonna post these types of threads. It's been happening way too much lately.
Let's not create an argument out of this. It is a completely subjective area and the line between "genuine ignorance" and "idiocy" easily blurs for some people. None of us is perfect. Most of us were genuinely ignorant in the beginning of our quest for athletic "perfection". Most of us made mistakes in the beginning. And some of us still make mistakes. I just believe we should be more accommodating of others we consider more ignorant than ourselves. Given time, and the willingness to learn, we all get better.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
1. You tie rubber tubing around your neck so as to create pressure and make the veins in your neck pop out.

2. Pick a vein and inject.

3. You learn your lesson, get a clue, and do plenty of research befor delving into uncharted territory.

Disclaimer: DO NOT DO NUMBERS 1 AND 2.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's not create an argument out of this. It is a completely subjective area and the line between "genuine ignorance" and "idiocy" easily blurs for some people. None of us is perfect. Most of us were genuinely ignorant in the beginning of our quest for athletic "perfection". Most of us made mistakes in the beginning. And some of us still make mistakes. I just believe we should be more accommodating of others we consider more ignorant than ourselves. Given time, and the willingness to learn, we all get better.
yea I know, but makeing jokes is so much easier and more fun. :drunk: