Gaspari Thyrotabs

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So poking around I saw a few people mentioning lethargy while on thyrotabs. That sounds counterintuitive to me unless its just the raised metabolism not getting enough input. Anyone have some other reasons?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
My guess is that it depletes glycogen. Which causes decreases in strength.

I am not 100% sure but this can compare to TRIAC's effects. I have felt it just like TRIAC. Maybe a little milder.

My buddy used TRIAC, and he mentionned he had to use AAS to keep his mood and strength up while running it, so I would suggest running a good test booster, or anabolics if you're of age and you know the drill.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I had some minor issues only when taken around 30 minutes prior to workout, its not as lethargy. More like concentration/motivation for it. I tried taking it 1 hour prior and did not notice the lack of concentration/moti.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took a box and for the 1st few weeks I got crazy energy from them and i was hott all the time. Twords the end I was kinda whatever. Either way I lost a good amount of weight a little more muscle than I would have liked. I was only taken the thyrotabs. I plan on useing them again next summer with some Havoc and another designer stacked.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I took one box of Thyro Tabs as well during the beggining of my "down sizing" (cut). It worked very well for fat loss, but even when stacked with Venom HD, I was DRAGGING AZZ!!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
so asianbabe..what do you think of the thyrotabs and 3 degree burn stack.. and with some of these guys "feelings" are there any other supps u can think of to add with it??

oh and hot pic by the way

solidwon

Awards
I took a box about a year ago or so and I went from 245 to 210 in that month with zero side effects. My strength wasn't hindered in fact some of my lifts went up as they normally do within time. Solid stuff. It's also worthwhile to mention that this taken solo and not with ECA stack, etc.

merderah

I took a box about a year ago or so and I went from 245 to 210 in that month with zero side effects. My strength wasn't hindered in fact some of my lifts went up as they normally do within time. Solid stuff. It's also worthwhile to mention that this taken solo and not with ECA stack, etc.
word. i took a box a little while ago and noticed my lifts went up - albeit a little bit, like beating PRs by 5-10lbs on certain lifts.... lost some good amount of fat too. dunno why ppl say they get all weak ass. prob poor nutrient timing! :p

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack Thyro-Cuts II with ThyroTabs.

PM me for more info.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check yo' PMs boyz.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks boro. However, certain words/forums are starred out here at NP ;-). Try spaces next time.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks boro. However, certain words/forums are starred out here at NP ;-). Try spaces next time.
I was in a hurry, i forgot... haha

Did you get it though?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, dinoiii can usually be found in one spot reliably ;-).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thyro tabs has a prohormone to T3, if used for long enough it can make your bodys natural T3 levels Drop, and because t# is they thyroid hormone and catabolic, it should be ran with clen albuterol or AAS, to minimize muscle loss. also should look into guggulsterones and kelp extract when you come off.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to ressurect this thread to get feedback from all those that have tried Thyrotabs in the past. I have 2 boxes I picked up cheap cheap but am hesitent to run. Of concern are the catabolic effect/muscle loss and possible thyroid shutdown. Is it absolutely imperative to run AAS a long with Thyrotabs? I have seen a tapered pyramid as popular dosing protocol to avoid shutdown. Does anyone know how much strength/muscle can be expected to be lost while running? Looking forward to all feedback/input.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not that catabolic, and you wont suppress thyroid very much with 2 boxes. if you want ot be extra cautious, run 1 month, then a month off, then run the other.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
its not that catabolic, and you wont suppress thyroid very much with 2 boxes. if you want ot be extra cautious, run 1 month, then a month off, then run the other.

Have you ran them before? What was your experience like? Did you experience any strength/muscle loss? How much? How much weight did you lose in a month?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to ressurect this thread to get feedback from all those that have tried Thyrotabs in the past. I have 2 boxes I picked up cheap cheap but am hesitent to run. Of concern are the catabolic effect/muscle loss and possible thyroid shutdown. Is it absolutely imperative to run AAS a long with Thyrotabs? I have seen a tapered pyramid as popular dosing protocol to avoid shutdown. Does anyone know how much strength/muscle can be expected to be lost while running? Looking forward to all feedback/input.
Run ThyroCuts II to 'inhibit' thyroid shutdown.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

IMO either AAS or Clen. dont run it alone

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

who makes that?

Edit: i just saw it, thats still a prohormone to the thyroid

Guggle sterones after the cycle. with kelp and coconut oil )pills)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever ran Thyrotabs? What was your experience like?

no but one of my clients has ran it, the weight came off great, but came back on after wards, he didnt get blood work so i cannot tell for sure if his T3 levels were diminished. but they work,

the thyroid supposedly bounces back quick but i wouldnt count on it happening that fast without some sort of PCT for it mainly guggul kelp coconut oil

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ran them before? What was your experience like? Did you experience any strength/muscle loss? How much? How much weight did you lose in a month?
i've gone thru a bit, and probably have 7 boxes here. I've dosed it as high as double dose, never for longer than 2 months at a time. Really no noticeable strength/muscle loss, and how much weight lost in a month is debatable. I'm not sure I have a 100% normal thyroid to begin with as my waking body temp is under 96

BifWebster

Awards
nah there coming out with mitotropin which seems like a combo of thyrotabs and cytolean with some other stuff in it.... how much of the effective ingredients will actually be in it is another question

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i honestly am incredibly fond of thyrotabs, did make me heat up a bit. i have actually cycled t4 in the past which works amazingly well. however i actually compare thyrotabs directly to them couldnt feel much of a difference and results were quite similar. my only problem was i catch a cold everytime i start them

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i honestly am incredibly fond of thyrotabs, did make me heat up a bit. i have actually cycled t4 in the past which works amazingly well. however i actually compare thyrotabs directly to them couldnt feel much of a difference and results were quite similar. my only problem was i catch a cold everytime i start them

u mean t3 right, because any exogeneous T4 will only get coverted to what the body needs for T3, and T3 levels wont raise much over normal.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
How does it in inhibit shutdown?

How would thyro-cuts II inhibit shutdown? I thought that the 3,5 isomer was more suppressive than the 3,3??

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Red hot SPICEY info coming soon....

1) HOLY **** !!!111

2) Mind = BLOWN

:popcorn:

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I'm sticking with TT-33 these days. It seems like the best replacement for thyrotabs right now.