Legal Gear Stack Purchase

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

Legal Gear Stack Purchase

OK , I know this BB is HIGHLY skeptical of LG , but I have been researching some of their stuff and a person I highly respect thinks the products are legit despite all the flaming.

Searching for something else I came across a place where i was able to make this purchase

2- Methyl 1D with free IGH1
    1- Liquid Masterdrol
    1-Formadrol with free IGH1
    1-2.5lb Pro-Optibol Banana creme flavor

So that is a total of 7 bottles plus one jug , grand total with shipping 138.00

Not exactly sure how or with what else I am going to run the stuff, or when , but my curiosity regarding DHEA and derivitives has been increased by the release of SDNG so I thought since I got the LG stuff so cheap I would experiment with it , especially with the talk of a new ban.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I am not a fan of LG, but I do think DHEA has its place in the BB world. If you could entertain the notion of maybe providing some pre stack blood work and after your stack to compare numbers I think it would be beneficial not only to yourself, but anyone else that may want to run this stack. Maybe even log your progress here at AM. I am a true skeptic of LG, but if the numbers are there, then maybe I have been wrong in my opinions of them (but I strongly think not).

7 bottles? I counted 6 - is there something else that you left out?

Good luck regardless!

Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    OK , I know this BB is HIGHLY skeptical of LG , but I have been researching some of their stuff and a person I highly respect thinks the products are legit despite all the flaming.

Searching for something else I came across a place where i was able to make this purchase

2- Methyl 1D with free IGH1
    1- Liquid Masterdrol
    1-Formadrol with free IGH1
    1-2.5lb Pro-Optibol Banana creme flavor

So that is a total of 7 bottles plus one jug , grand total with shipping 138.00

Not exactly sure how or with what else I am going to run the stuff, or when , but my curiosity regarding DHEA and derivitives has been increased by the release of SDNG so I thought since I got the LG stuff so cheap I would experiment with it , especially with the talk of a new ban.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.55%

I am extremely skeptical of LG, But i wouldn't mind seeing if this does anything for you. I still won't use them but I am curious.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I am not a fan of LG, but I do think DHEA has its place in the BB world. If you could entertain the notion of maybe providing some pre stack blood work and after your stack to compare numbers I think it would be beneficial not only to yourself, but anyone else that may want to run this stack. Maybe even log your progress here at AM. I am a true skeptic of LG, but if the numbers are there, then maybe I have been wrong in my opinions of them (but I strongly think not).

7 bottles? I counted 6 - is there something else that you left out?

Good luck regardless!
    he had 2 free bottles of IGH
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Ha-Ha! Trust me - I am not in my right frame of mind right now... pain medicine makes me sick in the head - BLEH! LoL

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    he had 2 free bottles of IGH
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

yes macedaddy is correct

2 methyl1D each with 1 free bttl of igh1=4 bttls
    1 formadrol with free igh1 =2 more bttls
    1liquid masterdrol=1 more bttl , grand total 7 bttls
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

OK , I have done some math and I think it will look something like this

180 pills of methyl 1D = 5 pills per day for 5 weeks with , 5 pills left over.

Liquid masterdrol 15 -2 dose servings , taken pre-workout , 3 times per week for 5 weeks

IGH1 = 180 pills , same as Methyl 1D

formadrol= 60 caps

i have 2 bottles of Scivation Fenotest total of 240 pills

I picked up a bottle of GNC DHEA 25 mg pills 90

Program will probably look like this

week 1= 100mg per day GNC DHEA as a frontload (I have heard the methyl1D often kicks in around day 20, I hope frontloading with this DHEA will quicken it up)

week 2 -6 = Methyl1D x 5 pills , with 3 servings per week Liquid Masterdrol

week 4-8 = IGH1 5 pills per day taken at night

week 7-9 = formadrol , taken at 4 per day , 3 per day , 2 per for remaining 5 days

week 5-9 = fenotest , 4 per day

ideas , thoughts , comments or critiques ?
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

well i received my shipment today , i have been front loading with 200 mg dhea for 3 days now and will add in Methyl1D for 3 more using my extra 5 pills , today i took 1 in place of my evening dhea dose and for the next 2 days i will add in 2 methyl 1 D pills along with the dhea , then i will begin 5 weeks at 5 methyl1D per day. I also started using fenotest and will run it throughout and into pct. wish me luck.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.25%

Good luck, heard a lot of neg. things about LG's PH products but I hope this works well for you.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

well i received my shipment today , i have been front loading with 200 mg dhea for 3 days now and will add in Methyl1D for 3 more using my extra 5 pills , today i took 1 in place of my evening dhea dose and for the next 2 days i will add in 2 methyl 1 D pills along with the dhea , then i will begin 5 weeks at 5 methyl1D per day. I also started using fenotest and will run it throughout and into post cycle therapy. wish me luck.
    You do relize Methyl 1-D is DHEA, don't you?
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

yes of course , which is why i front loaded with regular DHEA pills , Methyl1D as I understand it is just a modified DHEA.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

Toyfordolet , love the Kano icon. I am a grappler (BJJ , submission grappling , mma ) always , but consider myself a judoka above all things.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.25%

Toyfordolet , love the Kano icon. I am a grappler (BJJ , submission grappling , mma ) always , but consider myself a judoka above all things.
    Nice, its def. an awesome system.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yes of course , which is why i front loaded with regular DHEA pills , Methyl1D as I understand it is just a modified DHEA.
    No. It's DHEA (using confusing nomenclature to fool people) plus a couple other things. Personally, I wouldn't take that much DHEA without taking an AI to lessen the amount that converts to estrogen.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

This is what LG touts it as , when asked directly if it is just dhea=

No, it is an ethanoate ester with a HUGE array of patent pending support nutrients that make the ethanoate ester more potent. It's the support complex that makes M1D the best product for increasing testosterone without liver toxicity. We mimic the effects of Methyls by blocking the enzymes that typically are bocked by C17 methyls, specifically Glucoronidase.
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

Also a question to those who may know , EST has introduced a protein powder spiked with 10 mg Propadrol per serving , if one took this before and after workouts 3 days per week , along with the 3 day per week preworkout Liquid Masterdrol would this equal a "pulsing" of propadrol and would this be an effective dose and how much would this alter my planned pct?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.25%

Also a question to those who may know , EST has introduced a protein powder spiked with 10 mg Propadrol per serving , if one took this before and after workouts 3 days per week , along with the 3 day per week preworkout Liquid Masterdrol would this equal a "pulsing" of propadrol and would this be an effective dose and how much would this alter my planned post cycle therapy?
    10mg of Propadrol is quite a low dose. Dosing for each pill is 30mg, the label states to take 1 to 2 a day and I believe many people are using 60-90mg and more. So it may be effective if you plan on taking at least a few scoops at a time.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This is what LG touts it as , when asked directly if it is just dhea=

No, it is an ethanoate ester with a HUGE array of patent pending support nutrients that make the ethanoate ester more potent. It's the support complex that makes M1D the best product for increasing testosterone without liver toxicity. We mimic the effects of Methyls by blocking the enzymes that typically are bocked by C17 methyls, specifically Glucoronidase.
    LGs motive for telling you this BS is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    No. It's DHEA (using confusing nomenclature to fool people) plus a couple other things. Personally, I wouldn't take that much DHEA without taking an AI to lessen the amount that converts to estrogen.
    yeahright's motive is simply that he is a helpful, very knowledgeable guy with no economic interst in your purchase.

By-the-way "arrays of support nutrients" and "suppot complexes" which are shhhhhhhhhh..."patent pending" have NEVER in the history of man made anyone bigger...only lighter in the wallet.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

i thought m-1d was bunk?
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

not sure about the 1D , but I gotta give props so far to the liquid masterdrol. I have had 4 workouts using it so far and the last 2 were intense , if nothing else this stuff pumps you quick. My third workout on it was pullups and by my 2nd set I felt total pumps in back and forearms. Tonights total gym workout was aggressive even though I was sleep deprived from work , seems you gotta wait the 30 minutes though for it to kick in.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.41%

hows the $138 legal gear stack coming along?
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.74%

so far i am satisfied , I wasnt expecting too much but I can honestly say I am pleased , when i am done i will post a pick that can be compared to my ending photos from my last cordygen 5 , YTE , stack. I am sure I will look visibly larger. IMHO the liquid masterdrol is the best of the products but the IGH1 gives me noticably deeper sleep with vivid dreams
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.41%

thanks for the reply

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old Legal Gear stack
    By CrzyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 12:57 AM