Supreme Energy

Eval

Eval

Awards
Straight ATP into the body! ATP in pills or a powder to mix in a soultion to ingest. That would be pretty intense if it worked. What do you think?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the goal of this post is totally vague...

Are you a supplier?

Are you an inventor looking to see if there is a market?

Are you a scientist?

Are you just totally making stuff up?

Eval

Eval

Awards
Totally just making it up for general discussion. In all logic i'm sure its been thought about and maybe even implemented into tests to see if that would be effective in general health. I posted in Supplement cause it would be a form of supplement if it did exist. Although i could possibly be an inventor looking for a market if there is any.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, no market for it. Just because you take ATP and get it to the gut doesn't mean it'll make it to where you need it. And, I believe ATP products were sold in the past.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah products have already tried this before that was why i was so confused...

Eval

Eval

Awards
i figured as much but it was a topic among spme friends and figured i would try a discussion on here. Thanks for the input though.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I remember seeing liquid ATP at one point...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Totally just making it up for general discussion. In all logic i'm sure its been thought about and maybe even implemented into tests to see if that would be effective in general health. I posted in Supplement cause it would be a form of supplement if it did exist. Although i could possibly be an inventor looking for a market if there is any.
If you could come up with a way to dilever it to muscle cells then I am sure you would find a market but if that was easily done I am sure a major suppliment company would do it. It looks like only what i would call "b" supplement companies like MHP have toyed with it and with very little success.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think they (name brand - cannot remember) had liquid creatine and liquid glutamine as well...

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Ultimate Nutrition has ATP tabs but its not much talked about...well because it doesn't really work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Peptide/Research 16
Nycnano Bulking 6
Romasz Anabolics 20
Supplement Companies 41