BlueUP vs JW - AnabolicMinds.com

BlueUP vs JW

1. Banned

BlueUP vs JW

They both do the same thing in theory, reduce SHBG, but blueup doesn't have a AI in it, JW has the ATD variant in it. So wont blue up cause probloms estrogen wise? I was on JW for 20 days it was amazing, i started getting wierd heart palpuations and **** so i stoped it, pretty sure it wasn't related to JW, its been about a month i started jw again today, so i got 10 days, should i go back on JW or get the 15.99 BU, i would love to play that great price for BU but there is no estrogen protection right? Also can i just skip to BAM or should i go through JW again?

2. Professional Member

2 different products, almost completely. Don't skip JW or you wont get full effects. I ran it solo and saw nothing till 3rd week noticabley. These supps are safe to run straight through no need to break half way. I would say get Blue Up while its on sale and no reason not to let it sit around.
    Run the ALRI stack like its meant o be to see full effects, why skip anythign if you paid for it.
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    2 different products, almost completely. Don't skip JW or you wont get full effects. I ran it solo and saw nothing till 3rd week noticabley. These supps are safe to run straight through no need to break half way. I would say get Blue Up while its on sale and no reason not to let it sit around.
    Run the ALRI stack like its meant o be to see full effects, why skip anythign if you paid for it.
    hmm so i should get 2 bottels of blue up for a full cycle?
    •   

4. Professional Member

Ok, on Nutra it says 30 serving per bottle, that should be enough ofr a month/4weeks/"1 cycle" I see no need top cycle it though. You needt o look into hwat youre buying more and know that to run ALRI JW and BSAM you need/should run it all the way or just give me your bottle and money...

Disclaimer: I am not employed nor representing any company and my suggestions and ideas are strictly through personal knowledge.
  5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

60 days on, 30 days off for blue up. its non-hormonal so no AI needed
  6. Banned

Bro - there's your sig right there... catchy, yet to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post

Disclaimer: I am not employed nor representing any company and my suggestions and ideas are strictly through personal knowledge.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 04:42 PM
  2. Hyperdrol x2/Mass Fx vs. JW/bad ass mass/PA
    By dra05ke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 01:44 PM
  3. Alri Jw/Bam Vs AX HX2/Mass Fx..
    By borninsin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 10:30 AM
  4. Replies: 3