BlueUP vs JW

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They both do the same thing in theory, reduce SHBG, but blueup doesn't have a AI in it, JW has the ATD variant in it. So wont blue up cause probloms estrogen wise? I was on JW for 20 days it was amazing, i started getting wierd heart palpuations and **** so i stoped it, pretty sure it wasn't related to JW, its been about a month i started jw again today, so i got 10 days, should i go back on JW or get the 15.99 BU, i would love to play that great price for BU but there is no estrogen protection right? Also can i just skip to BAM or should i go through JW again?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
2 different products, almost completely. Don't skip JW or you wont get full effects. I ran it solo and saw nothing till 3rd week noticabley. These supps are safe to run straight through no need to break half way. I would say get Blue Up while its on sale and no reason not to let it sit around.
Run the ALRI stack like its meant o be to see full effects, why skip anythign if you paid for it.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 different products, almost completely. Don't skip JW or you wont get full effects. I ran it solo and saw nothing till 3rd week noticabley. These supps are safe to run straight through no need to break half way. I would say get Blue Up while its on sale and no reason not to let it sit around.
Run the ALRI stack like its meant o be to see full effects, why skip anythign if you paid for it.
hmm so i should get 2 bottels of blue up for a full cycle?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, on Nutra it says 30 serving per bottle, that should be enough ofr a month/4weeks/"1 cycle" I see no need top cycle it though. You needt o look into hwat youre buying more and know that to run ALRI JW and BSAM you need/should run it all the way or just give me your bottle and money...:blink:

Disclaimer: I am not employed nor representing any company and my suggestions and ideas are strictly through personal knowledge.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro - there's your sig right there... catchy, yet to the point.

Disclaimer: I am not employed nor representing any company and my suggestions and ideas are strictly through personal knowledge.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RenegadeRows Supplement Logs 3