What to expect from DCP

  1. What to expect from DCP


    I have 2 different questions.

    1. I just started using DCP and was woundering from past and current users what to expect. Diet is clean and training is good.

    2. I am actually stacking DCP/Clen so woundering if anyone has imput on what to expect from that stack. I know what clen will bring but woundering what adding DCP will do.

    Last, I also have Leviathan and plan to add that to clen once my DCP runs out in 30 days. Thoughts


  2. i h ave used clen once, liked it, but feel a bit better on Leviathan personally. Im not too big on you adding Leviathan to Clen. I think you should run the clen, then DCP/Leviathan. Or Leviathan/DCP then Clen, not the 2 stims together, overkill and askin for problems imo,

    j

  3. So you dont think I should run both Clen and DCP? That was actually recommended to me by a few people on this board but I have been so busy I never bothered to read up on what the hell DCP is.

    I still dont know what it does but plan to read on it at lunch. Just woundering what to expect out of it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    So you dont think I should run both Clen and DCP? That was actually recommended to me by a few people on this board but I have been so busy I never bothered to read up on what the hell DCP is.

    I still dont know what it does but plan to read on it at lunch. Just woundering what to expect out of it.
    sorru i read that wrong, my bad

    clen + DCP = yes
    Leviathan + DCP = yes
    Leviathan +clen (which is what i thought you were asking) = trouble..

    I just meant dont use both stims (clen and levi) together....DCP with either one of those produycts would be a great stack!...
    sorry confused about your question.....any further questions lemme know man.

  5. Sweet...................

    You ever ran DCP? If so what did you get out of it and what should I expect.

  6. if I ever stop being soooo lazy ill get around to getting some DCP to stack with Leviathan...that stack will be really potent for sure

  7. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Sweet...................

    You ever ran DCP? If so what did you get out of it and what should I expect.
    I havent, i know Blackjack has ran that stack....and im sure dsade or asianbabe will be in to comment on DCP....and many other members here who love it, i just havent had the pleasure of running it yet, i will though!

  8. dcp was really good wen i used it over the spring...it helped me get to the leanest i have ever been and seemed to really help keep my endurance up too

  9. Cool, thanks. I heard it gives great pumps.

  10. I have ran DCP and Leviathan before and loved it, one thing I really noticed from DCP was a little bit of Appetite suppression, dunno why --- I forget the formula...but I def. noticed that...


    Leviathan and DCP compliment each other perfectly though, thats why we teamed up to release this stack for you guys...I am sure you will enjoy.

  11. Expect incredible fat loss + improved endurance. The stuff is gold.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  12. I got leviathan. I was going to use dcp but I'm trying to recomp. I was scared the dcp would be catabolic. Has anybody ran it on a recomp or bulk. Did it hurt gains?

  13. DCP is a really solid product. i've gone through 3 bottles of it, and it really does work. I noticed increased vascularity and my midsection tightening up within the first week of use

  14. I've used DCP and Leviathan, not Clen...

    Both are great for pre-workout. You should work up a huge sweat fest on those. As for fatloss, as long as your diet is realtively clean, you will see fat loss. DCP will help with those days where you overeat (take it beforehand to help minimise fat storage) and Leviathan gives you a nice boost, the yohimbine particularly helpful for morning cardio as well.

    Here's my DCP log, pretty detailed: ab + dcp = :D

    And I'm using Leviathan now.

  15. How long would you guys recommend running the dcp/leviathan stack for ?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by alainbballing View Post
    How long would you guys recommend running the dcp/leviathan stack for ?
    Honesty, neither seem to lose effectiveness over time. I would personally run them for 8-12 weeks, then take a few weeks off if you feel the need.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. I would love to try this stack

  18. me too....!

    i will get around too it....also pumped to run Leviathan Relaoded with DCP!!!

  19. Dcp + clen: total weight loss was around 30~32 pounds
    Dcp + eca: total weight loss was 20 pounds
    Dcp + Hyperdrive + Sesamin/Sesathin : total weight loss 8-10

    (beside the im a fat bast*rd part)
    Dcp + anything that can help in the thermo field will yield great results.
    I must say that Dcp + clen made me very very warm throughout the whole entire day, and expect to sweat easily from a flight of stairs (then again, I sweat like a mofo anyways).

    Dcp + Lev is a good idea, some people mentioned this, which sparked my interest. I may even try so if I am able to find my sample that they sent me, so I can see how it feels the 1st few days.
    Dcp + Shred Hardcore XS seems like a good one too, tried 2 caps empty stomach and was warm all over (somewhat considerable to the feel of clen gives off).

    Either way Dcp is a winner and you can not go wrong with it. Good luck.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    Dcp + clen: total weight loss was around 30~32 pounds
    Dcp + eca: total weight loss was 20 pounds
    Dcp + Hyperdrive + Sesamin/Sesathin : total weight loss 8-10

    (beside the im a fat bast*rd part)
    Dcp + anything that can help in the thermo field will yield great results.
    I must say that Dcp + clen made me very very warm throughout the whole entire day, and expect to sweat easily from a flight of stairs (then again, I sweat like a mofo anyways).

    Dcp + Lev is a good idea, some people mentioned this, which sparked my interest. I may even try so if I am able to find my sample that they sent me, so I can see how it feels the 1st few days.
    Dcp + Shred Hardcore XS seems like a good one too, tried 2 caps empty stomach and was warm all over (somewhat considerable to the feel of clen gives off).

    Either way Dcp is a winner and you can not go wrong with it. Good luck.
    Dayum, that's a lot of weight lost! Well done to you. Glad to know you've enjoyed DCP as much as we do

    Out of those I have tried leviathan and shred xs hardcore and both give smooth energy.

  21. whats a good way to dose DCP solo?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    whats a good way to dose DCP solo?
    I take 9: 3/3/3
    Would like to take more if budget allows.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    I take 9: 3/3/3
    Would like to take more if budget allows.
    With DCP I find the more the merrier.. definitely dependent on your budget. If you can, at least start with 3x3, for the first few days, and move on to 3/2/2 or 2/2/2 depending on how long you want the bottle to last. Best to take them before your biggest meals, and a dose pre-workout would be great also.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    With DCP I find the more the merrier.. definitely dependent on your budget. If you can, at least start with 3x3, for the first few days, and move on to 3/2/2 or 2/2/2 depending on how long you want the bottle to last. Best to take them before your biggest meals, and a dose pre-workout would be great also.
    any signs for a future sale or something like that?

  25. would a dose pre-cardio and pre-weight training be okay.. cause the army has me working out twice aday.. so.. theres about 8 hrs between both sessions

  26. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    would a dose pre-cardio and pre-weight training be okay.. cause the army has me working out twice aday.. so.. theres about 8 hrs between both sessions
    If you are talking about Dcp, it would seem ok to me.
    Situations on the caffeine part, really depends on your tolerance.

  27. The advantages of DCP supplementation have been addressed so far in this thread. I just wanted to say I find DCP the best-in-class recompositioning product around. The product is based on a synergistic blend of some very cool compounds so primed that they neutralize some of the underlooked and underrated negative effects of the process of recompositioning. Propionyl-L-Carnitine. Potassium Pyruvate. And so on. Potent compounds not found in every run-of-the-mill recomp product. Frankly, I do not see any need to cycle this product, as long as one keeps getting results from it.
    I originally wanted to stack DCP with Drive and RPM, but NutraPlanet had a site-error problem at the time. DCP was shown as out of stock in the check-out basket, although it was available on the product page. Rather annoying.
    In any case, you would be pleased with DCP. Comes highly recommended and will be one of my staples.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. OK Im excited just orders the dcp leviathan stack and some incarnate...cant wait to see how it works

  29. what color ar the DCP caps from the white bottle?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    what color ar the DCP caps from the white bottle?
    Just got your PM, should be dark brown

  31. Quote Originally Posted by alainbballing View Post
    OK Im excited just orders the dcp leviathan stack and some incarnate...cant wait to see how it works
    Sweet, that is a good stack.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The advantages of DCP supplementation have been addressed so far in this thread. I just wanted to say I find DCP the best-in-class recompositioning product around. The product is based on a synergistic blend of some very cool compounds so primed that they neutralize some of the underlooked and underrated negative effects of the process of recompositioning. Propionyl-L-Carnitine. Potassium Pyruvate. And so on. Potent compounds not found in every run-of-the-mill recomp product. Frankly, I do not see any need to cycle this product, as long as one keeps getting results from it.
    I originally wanted to stack DCP with Drive and RPM, but NutraPlanet had a site-error problem at the time. DCP was shown as out of stock in the check-out basket, although it was available on the product page. Rather annoying.
    In any case, you would be pleased with DCP. Comes highly recommended and will be one of my staples.
    Damn, you need to help us write our ads DCP is definitely a unique recomp product for sure, with minimal unwanted sides. I don't think it would be necessary to cycle, unless for economic reasons though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what to expect from new cycle??
    By htownfire23 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:25 PM
  2. What to expect from Jet Fuel
    By PSJ02388 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 07:56 PM
  3. What to expect from Prop (pain)
    By Bait in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 01:52 AM
  4. When/what to expect from trans. 4-ad?
    By builtolast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in