What is the hands down best designer...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Epistane/Havoc. Just run at as a bridge towards post cycle therapy. It'll give you some nice hardening at the end of your cycle.
Good call! God, if only they sold OH-Test powder again!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What weeks would I run it and at what dose? What about superdrol?
Not Superdrol, IMO and experience. I've experienced a rebound of estrogen related sides a few months after the cycle. I had everything down pat.

Run 4 weeks of Epistane or Havoc at 30 mgs per day (10 mg spaced evenly) starting on the day of your last injection. By that time most of the long lasting esters should be minimized (test cyp and enanthate half life is about 5 days). Begin a SERM such as toremifene citrate (preferably) or Nolvadex after the Epi/Havoc is done. You can also opt to include Primordial Performance's Dermacrine Sustain or Anabolic Innovation's Post Cycle Support with your PCT.

Juicaholic

Awards
Run 4 weeks of Epistane or Havoc at 30 mgs per day (10 mg spaced evenly) starting on the day of your last injection. Begin a SERM such as toremifene citrate (preferably) or Nolvadex after the Epi/Havoc is done.

If I start havoc on the day of my last injection, run for 4 wks, and then start pct, won't I be starting my pct 2 wks late? I have always heard to start pct 2 wks after last shot on long acting compound.

I am actually looking to stack something during the cycle. Could I run the epistane during the last 4 wks while still pinning?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If I start havoc on the day of my last injection, run for 4 wks, and then start post cycle therapy, won't I be starting my post cycle therapy 2 wks late? I have always heard to start post cycle therapy 2 wks after last shot on long acting compound.

I am actually looking to stack something during the cycle. Could I run the epistane during the last 4 wks while still pinning?
You can do whatever you'd like to do. I thought you wanted something to bridge the gap between the half-life elimination process of long lasting esters and post-cycle therapy. They say to start PCT 2 weeks after because that is when the esters have minimized to a virtually 'non-suppressive' level. In my opinion, it'd be best to do what I'd said.

Unless you'd like to start Epistane/Havoc a week or 2 before your last injection and run it 3-4 weeks and then start PCT after cessation of epi/havoc.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
30 mgs of epistane is pretty low. Unless it's your 1st cycle ever, I'd start @ 10 mg, then ramp up each day until you reach your desired max. Sweet spot seems to be 40mg, but Ive seen guys go as high as 60. Max recommended dose/day is 60mgs.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say Epistane/Havoc. Just run at as a bridge towards post cycle therapy. It'll give you some nice hardening at the end of your cycle.
Agreed Havoc will give you good strength gains and nice hardening.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi style product (tryin to be unbiased)

or phera plex compound.

Both of them are good designers with a very low side profile.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just soooo in to Phera-Plex! You can still get the original on certain sites... Like PP said, very low sides (atleast in my experience)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
30 mgs of epistane is pretty low. Unless it's your 1st cycle ever, I'd start @ 10 mg, then ramp up each day until you reach your desired max. Sweet spot seems to be 40mg, but Ive seen guys go as high as 60. Max recommended dose/day is 60mgs.
I'm not going to reccommend 40-60 mgs of Epistane or Havoc to someone whom I don't know much about and hasn't used designer roids. And Havoc didn't agree with my body/mind much at all and a few (many) others say the same. If 'I' wanted to end a test cycle by spiralling downward into a depression and spend nights wondering why life sucks and why my girlfriend doesn't call me when I'm feeling blue, I'll pop out the Havoc and wreak some havoc in my life.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not going to reccommend 40-60 mgs of Epistane or Havoc to someone whom I don't know much about and hasn't used designer roids. And Havoc didn't agree with my body/mind much at all and a few (many) others say the same. If 'I' wanted to end a test cycle by spiralling downward into a depression and spend nights wondering why life sucks and why my girlfriend doesn't call me when I'm feeling blue, I'll pop out the Havoc and wreak some havoc in my life.
wow that is an anti advertisement if ive ever seen one!:icon_lol: i liked epidrol personally, a bit mild for my taste but still a good compound imo. Try pheraplex tho' should give you more mass and strength.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epistane as a heavy bulker? it really doesn't look like that from what i've seen, more a medium bulker. for raw mass I think he'd be best off with pherplex or Revolt/X-mass/Max LMG.

easymac

easymac

Awards
epistane as a heavy bulker? it really doesn't look like that from what i've seen, more a medium bulker. for raw mass I think he'd be best off with pherplex or Revolt/X-mass/Max LMG.
He is already going to be on tren and test e, i doubt adding pheraplex is going to do anything compared to the two of those. Luke suggested that he add api to the end to harden up and use as a sort of bridge from the last shot of test to the first day of post cycle therapy. This is the best advice i beleive because if you put it anywhere else in the cycle it would be extremely redundant.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I was going by "what advice he asked for" :) but yeah, if he doesn't balloon up on tren + test-e then either he got bad crap, or isn't eating enough

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yall want something that's WET?!