P-Slin

Juicaholic

Awards
What is the word on this product? Is it effective?

Eh.. moderately. I did get some strength and maybe a little bit better pumps, but it annihilated my endurance.
annihilated endurance that is a bid odd? The majority of the 10 day trials reported increased endurance as one of the main positives. can you explain please.

What time did you take Pslin?
WHen did you eat after taking it?
WHat type of carbohydrate was used?
What time did you workout?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I can't come up with a reason it could have killed endurance.

What else were you taking?

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
I am on my 2nd bottle of P Slin and also use AP at other times of the day.

I remember the first time I took it, I had to go into a bathroom and look into the mirror and say "holy S**t, who's huge pumped arms are those?!?!".

Strength definatley goes up. I train exclusivley H.I.T on precise equipment with the same form each time so there were no other factors that could have made the change P Slin & AP added. Suddenly the weight I got 9 reps for last time that brough me to total muscular failure, the next time I was gettin about 16 reps.

I do carb loads on the day I train and I definatley think these products help shuttle carbohydrates to the proper place. They continue to provide massive pumps and I believe strength increases.

I just am curious if you should ever stop taking it for a break so that the effect doesn't where off? I know on the AP it claims the receptors will not down regulate. Is this really true? As well as for the P Slin?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
which rep? i'll get the info from him.

...i'm just curious.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
that'd work...

or I can just ask dex...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard good and bad for this. Not something on the horizon for me honestly

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please PM link to both sites. Thank you. I just sent out samples yesterday for the discountA site...weird.
I was talking to Dex about P-slin in an open thread and he sent this long before the thread popped up for DA testers. PM on it's way

I was talking to Dex about P-slin in an open thread and he sent this long before the thread popped up for DA testers. PM on it's way
Just for clarification, you where stacking these supplements below with PSLIN and you just returned from a lay off?

Designer Supps - Basic Cuts / 4 caps per day
Anabolic Xtreme - Rampage / 2 tabs per day
Applied Nutriceuticals - RPM / split dosage of 5 caps per day
Palo Alto Labs - Reset A.D. / 2 caps per day
Controlled Labs - Seasaglow / 3 caps per day
Palo Alto Labs - Incarnate / 9 caps per day
Bulk CLA/Cissus/Glucosamine/Fish/ALCAR
ACES
B complexes / methylcobalamin / b6 / niacin
Motrin IB (for my shoulder)
SAN Thyrocuts 2
SNS Reduce XT

The opposite 2 weeks, I run

Clenbuterol HCL
ACES
SAN Thyrocuts 2
SNS Reduce XT

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just for clarification, you where stacking these supplements below with PSLIN and you just returned from a lay off?

ACES
SAN Thyrocuts 2
SNS Reduce XT

Clenbuterol HCL
ACES
SAN Thyrocuts 2
SNS Reduce XT
No, just the first part.. It was only ten days of p-slin... and those are staples that I use every day no matter what, I know their effects.
edit: I was already back from the lay off, I was still easing into things though.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like I said in my PM to you, I like USP labs, just not p-slin it's seriously not a big deal, and there's no need to try and discredit me, as most know on other forums that I give an honest opinion no matter the circumstance. P-slin was just not for me, I'm only one man, and the forums only consist of like 10% of the consumer nation, I wouldn't worry about it man. Like I said several times, I enjoy USP labs products, just not P-slin.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I just am curious if you should ever stop taking it for a break so that the effect doesn't where off? I know on the AP it claims the receptors will not down regulate. Is this really true? As well as for the P Slin?
I'd also like to hear a response to this if possible. I've read a few times that AP loses it's effect over time, but that could have been a placebo effect. P-Slin may be different as well?

Like I said in my PM to you, I like USP labs, just not p-slin it's seriously not a big deal, and there's no need to try and discredit me, as most know on other forums that I give an honest opinion no matter the circumstance. P-slin was just not for me, I'm only one man, and the forums only consist of like 10% of the consumer nation, I wouldn't worry about it man. Like I said several times, I enjoy USP labs products, just not P-slin.
Is asking questions trying to discredit? I'm posting from your log and was validating before I answered any questions.

If you want to post your feedback than you should be open to questions without dramatizing...relax. I ask consumers questions in order to properly inform.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is asking questions trying to discredit? I'm posting from your log and was validating before I answered any questions.

If you want to post your feedback than you should be open to questions without dramatizing...relax. I ask consumers questions in order to properly inform.
I am open to questions.. it just seemed *i know i know, text, my mistake* like you were working torwards a darker motive. I apologize.

I am open to questions.. it just seemed *i know i know, text, my mistake* like you were working torwards a darker motive. I apologize.
I always ask for honest feedback. I understand 100% that a supplement dose not have 100% success ratio. You will not be the only consumer with the same opinion.

take care

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
P-slin actually increased my endurance, but everyone reacts differently to products as we all know. I never tried the final product, this was the beta, which is the same as the final product, just less pills

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

ACES
SAN Thyrocuts 2
SNS Reduce XT

Clenbuterol HCL
ACES
SAN Thyrocuts 2
SNS Reduce XT
RA, so were you taking all of this with the P-Slin? I'm a little confused by the past few posts...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established

I doubt you'll find the USP boys going to, um, those "dark places"... :toofunny:

pretty solid!

Thanks for both of you discussing it, though. This is the place to figure it all out...