AndroExtreme-D and jungle warfare

C' Dale Rider13

Awards
What's up guys and gals. I've been on jungle warefare for about 5 weeks now and AndroExtreme-D for about 2 weeks. I was going to run the Andro for 6 weeks but now that M1,4add is out I'm thinking about running the Andro-D for only 4 weeks and running the M1,4add for a month. Do you guys think this would be a good idea or should I just finish the full 6weeks of Andro-D?

So far this stack has been great for me and starting to see the Andro-D kicking in. Muscles feel fuller and looking alot leaner. I'm 6'2 and sitting @ 223, eating 6-7 clean meals and the split is 40/40/20. I've been doing morning cardio 6 days a week on a empty tank and lifting 4 days out of the week. Thanks again for the input guys, pros and cons are welcomed...lol

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need to jump from one thing to another... it's not good for your body. Stick to whatever cycle you have, do your post cycle therapy (SERM), take the correct time off (time on + pct) than maybe think of the m1, 4add... good luck to you

C' Dale Rider13

Awards
Thanks Matt, thats what I was thinking. I will give a full review of the AndroExtreme-D as soon as my pct is done. Thanks again and talk to you guys soon.

Dave

bigkyle22

Awards
hey man how did you end up liking your cycle? and what pct did you use?