JEAH! Mood enhancement

1. JEAH! Mood enhancement

Ok so i got bored and decided after my current supps i will be focusing on school and need the help in studies. So i got some...
    AST Sport Science GABA powder
    NeuroBalance
    and a ClearShot for no reason...haha.
    I am going to be out of town this weekend in Springfield, drinking a little but i havent in 4-5 months so i dont care. Im just going to take GABA, 5HTP,B12, and if i can get some Aminos quick a few hours prior to help "maintain" haha, i feel like its a waste to worry about it, im a lightweight anyway, 5-6 shots and i feel great.
    So ill reveiw my GABA andNeuro from the weeknd and during the week.
    Lengthy but i dont care.

2. Should be a good time. Clearshot alone makes me feel great. you may want to look into phenibut it really goes great with alcohol.

3. I like Clear Shot too. It works pretty damn well as an nootropic. The energy is clean too, but its nothing too insane or anything like that.
    •   

4. Thanks guys. I'm kicking myself now, i was going to grab Phenibut but i wasnt sure. I don't wantt o be "high" but when i drink i feel good/fun/funny/lightmood. I want to add to that a bit. I just took some GABA and Neuro so we'll see how it goes in a few, ill be laying down soon.

5. HOLY MFer!!! GABA RUSH!? I am tingly and breathign heavy kind of like i just sprinted for a few secs. WOW, i was expecting it but not this much. Could the Neuro be adding to this? I only did 1tsp NB and 3g GABA.

Similar Forum Threads

1. the best mood enhancer stack
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
  2. DHEA and Mood Enhancement
    By Parteeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 02:50 PM
  3. Mood Enhancers
    By maxhawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62