JEAH! Mood enhancement

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i got bored and decided after my current supps i will be focusing on school and need the help in studies. So i got some...
AST Sport Science GABA powder
NeuroBalance
and a ClearShot for no reason...haha.
I am going to be out of town this weekend in Springfield, drinking a little but i havent in 4-5 months so i dont care. Im just going to take GABA, 5HTP,B12, and if i can get some Aminos quick a few hours prior to help "maintain" haha, i feel like its a waste to worry about it, im a lightweight anyway, 5-6 shots and i feel great.
So ill reveiw my GABA andNeuro from the weeknd and during the week.
Lengthy but i dont care.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should be a good time. Clearshot alone makes me feel great. you may want to look into phenibut it really goes great with alcohol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I like Clear Shot too. It works pretty damn well as an nootropic. The energy is clean too, but its nothing too insane or anything like that.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm kicking myself now, i was going to grab Phenibut but i wasnt sure. I don't wantt o be "high" but when i drink i feel good/fun/funny/lightmood. I want to add to that a bit. I just took some GABA and Neuro so we'll see how it goes in a few, ill be laying down soon.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
HOLY MFer!!! GABA RUSH!? I am tingly and breathign heavy kind of like i just sprinted for a few secs. WOW, i was expecting it but not this much. Could the Neuro be adding to this? I only did 1tsp NB and 3g GABA.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Product Reviews 2
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 31
Supplements 15
bell1986 Supplements 100