epistane for real?

pumpforlife

Awards
Im new to this forum thing..ive heard some good things about epistane..just wondering someone could relate it with their personal experience with it. One more thing..if you are going to go on it..do you need pct?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
yes it works. theres alot of logs on here about it. yes you need post cycle therapy including a SERM, unless you "pulse it." although a serm is always a good idea. keep in mind also that "epistane" is one brand name of the same chemical that is in epidrol and others. some are cheaper than others. just a thought.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im on my cycle right now. Im about 2 and a half weeks into it and im up a little over half and inch on my arms and about 10 lbs.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it works and it's always a good idea for a pct.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Research before you take any kind of chemical / supp. Know what you are putting into your body and you will live long healthy life,

Much Love,

Neoborn

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
would it bve a good idea to add rpm to epistane pulse cycle with hyperdrol and mass fx?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
keep it simple is what i say. epi and rpm sounds yummy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it bve a good idea to add rpm to epistane pulse cycle with hyperdrol and mass fx?
Sort of a waste, unless you've done hdx2 + massfx a bunch of times and no longer gain from it. Minimum supplementation to reach desired results is always best. :) If you are trying to gain more than 3lbs a week remember that you need to eat over 1500 OVER maintenance. so assuming hard workouts, thats in the over 4000 cal range. Not easy at all to do cleanly, so stuffing extra anabolics into the mix won't help if you aren't feeding them what they need to add the new mass anyhow. Spend the extra $40 on more red meat :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I love Epi. Am nearing the end of a first bottle - trying to get another.

Love the vascularity, muscle pumps (NO lower back pumps), bit of leaning out (though Napalm started me down that track), confidence/mood, and slight aggression at the gym.
The gains have been clean muscle. No bloat.

In short - I think this is the best designer I've taken for lean bulking.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ WHat he siad.Ive used Epistane twice and loved it both times.Nice dry gains and no negative sides to speak of.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a bottle of Epi that I took along w/ PSlin & Dicreatine Malate. Those three combined helped me put on about 10 lbs. I gained a decent amount of size around the waist though, so that's my only regret. I don't think I really leaned out either. I think both could've happened had I thrown some cardio into the mix. I only have time to wo in the mornings though, so taking the Pslin kinda put me in the gym at 6am instead of 5am... Strength went way up. I just did 75lb incline db presses. For me, that's something I never saw happening.

The small amount of gyno that I had - GONE!!!

I may give the Epi another shot w/ something other than the Pslin so I can get to the gym early enough to get in the weights and then the cardio. Might save it for the spring & give my body a rest..