The best over the counter "Anti-E"

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I’d like to get some feed back on what some believe to be the most effective “Over the Counter Anti-E” they have used to date. I’m sure this question has been asked often but with new supplements coming out all the time I am curious to see which comes out on top.

Such as but not limited to:
6-oxo
Gaspari Novedex XT
Advanced Muscle Arom X
Designer Supplements Rebound Reloaded
ALRI Restore
Formadrol
E-form
IDS PCT tabs
Anabolic Xtreme PCT Post Cycle Therapy
Anabolic Xtreme Rebound XT

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Depends on when and why you want to use an Anti-e.

Is it for standalone, post cycle therapy, on cycle, to boost natty test, to get rid of estrogenic sides, etc.?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
to use coming off a cycle of prohomones...so to whord off the evils of E and to boost my cubes.

S

seville55

Awards
I’d like to get some feed back on what some believe to be the most effective “Over the Counter Anti-E” they have used to date. I’m sure this question has been asked often but with new supplements coming out all the time I am curious to see which comes out on top.

Such as but not limited to:
6-oxo
Gaspari Novedex XT
Advanced Muscle Arom X
Designer Supplements Rebound Reloaded
ALRI Restore
Formadrol
E-form
IDS post cycle therapy tabs
Anabolic Xtreme PCT Post Cycle Therapy
Anabolic Xtreme Rebound XT
ATD is by far the strongest IMO. Dries the hell out of you, but kills libido, and is competitive for AR sites.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Personally for PCT i prefer to use a 6-bromo supp like rebound reloaded, restore, ax advanced pct. I have used Restore a couple of times during pct and loved it. I would suggest this if you haven't tried it. ATD shot my libido and i actually like 6oxo better than ATD because for some reason i get good strength gains while on 6oxo. just my .02

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I've prefered lower dosing of ATD personally. Never bought into the 100mg/75mg etc dosing, its a strong compound and its incredibly high dosing.

Something like 50/50/25/25/25eod is what I prefer to higher dosing protocols which seem wasteful on many levels.