Epistane?????

mattrix24

Awards
is it against the law for me to buy Epistane online from for example?

Also, if i plan on getting a job that requires drug tests, will this make me not pass the test?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i see that your not new here your been a member since 04, and this question ahs been answerd over and over again. regular drug test look for drugs metabolites. and Ph/AAS and that doesnt containg metabolites that are loked in standart drug testing. If you get tested for steroids then thast another story. it can show in your E to T ratio.

BUT it doesnt apear in a standart Drug test. And theres no need to put were you got the stuff.

READ THIS IS ON THE RULES:
As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, they are an exception for now. These rules will constantly change based on updates to the law.

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to other retail stores.

mattrix24

Awards
well i plan on running a 3 week cycle of Epistane

week 1 20mg.
week 2 30mg.
week 3 30mg.

and then for 3-4 weeks after epistane i will take Novedex XT at the recommended dosage and also the whole time i will be taking some kind of liver support like milk thistle.

Sound good everyone? Its my first cycle so im just playing it safe going 3 weeks cause from what i read, most people stop seeing any real big gains in the 4th week. so I will just save whats left for another time.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
novedex xt ? ? ?

if your going to run it 3 week straigth you need a SERM youu need to do more research.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
nolva or torem, either is fine.(but we all know torem is less liver toxic :p)

mattrix24

Awards
well, i went searching in the past for those, but can't find where i can get ahold of them

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well no comment on that. . .

Source Posting Rules
If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

mattrix24

Awards
i never asked where i could find them, i just said i couldn't get ahold of them, thats all

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i know you didnt ask thats why i posted no comment on that and then i quoted some of the SOurce posting rules thats all

mattrix24

Awards
Well i read from many reviews that people take Novedex XT for PCT after Epistane. Are they mistaken?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
yeah pretty much anything/everything you just asked is contained in that FAQ.. so you should find everything you need in there man! good luck to ya :thumbsup: