5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone?

Jason G

Awards
First post here and I'm calling on the experts for a little help on this. I have a bottle of max anabol by MM (max muscle). Aside from Zinc, Magnesium aspartate, trib, horny goat weed and the usual natty test booster ingredients there's 5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone. I'm hoping some one can shed a little light on what this is. It claims to be non PH but I was under the impression that anything methylated required PCT? I bought it while I was really, really green long before I knew this forum existed. I'm still learning and have much to learn still. Thanks for all the knowledge everyone here has given!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
First post here and I'm calling on the experts for a little help on this. I have a bottle of max anabol by MM (max muscle). Aside from Zinc, Magnesium aspartate, trib, horny goat weed and the usual natty test booster ingredients there's 5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone. I'm hoping some one can shed a little light on what this is. It claims to be non PH but I was under the impression that anything methylated required post cycle therapy? I bought it while I was really, really green long before I knew this forum existed. I'm still learning and have much to learn still. Thanks for all the knowledge everyone here has given!

its about time for methoxy to make its resurgance, like the supplement haley's comet from hell

right on dhea's heels

Jason G

Awards
I probably should mention I got that bottle about six months ago. I wasn't really sure what I was looking for at the time and let myself get talked into buying it. It turns out what I really needed was some protein and better nutrition. So what's the deal with methoxy? Is there any benefit from it?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
LOL, Methoxy is right up with Ecy, ever few years they seem to show up with better looking ads and some new hip twist on how they can help. The ads evloved from packing on 10 pounds of rock solid muscle on you in a month, to helping you keep your gains on Post cycle. Oh, and I like Dhea:thumbsup:

Jason G

Awards
Ahh, a light bulb moment :thumbsup: that makes sense to me! I knew you this was the right place to find answers

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Atleast you didn't come out and say you have been taking for a month now and want to know what it does. I think its for helping people with osteoporis and prevention?

Jason G

Awards
No, No nothing like that. After I bought it I got curious about supplements and what to expect. I found this forum and a few other ones and have learned a lot from everyone. I found I had a long way to go before I needed lots of supps. It's been about six months of good training and nutrition and now I feel it's time for a little extra boost for some recovery and lean mass

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Good deal man, I just found this site as well, i've been on others but like this alot better. There is alot of reading ahead have fun!!!

Jason G

Awards
I agree, this is the best one I've found and I've had lots of fun reading so far