3,6,17-Androstenetrione: Hype or does it work?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

Question 3,6,17-Androstenetrione: Hype or does it work?

I just bought this product from HouseOfMuscle.com and have heard mixed results about it.

I probably should have researched it more. Does it really work?

Should I be stacking it or will I get results from it alone?

Thanks!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

research 6oxo, not the new formula but the original... Basically a week AI; lean minimal gains and slight boost in natural test production...
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

search 'trione'. you're gonna kick yourself for paying that price!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

I read the following online from ergopharm:

When and how you should use 6-OXO™
    There are two main situations where 6-OXO™ can come in useful. The first situation is in combating estrogen elevation while taking aromatizable prohormones or steroids. Aromatizable prohormones/steroids include testosterone, testosterone precursors (4-androstenedione, 4-androstenediol), nortestosterone, nortestosterone precursors (19-nor-4-androstenedione, 19-nor-4-androstenediol), and synthetic anabolic steroids such as oxymetholone (Anadrol) and methandrostenolone (Dianabol).

The second situation where 6-OXO™ stands very useful is in restoring full endogenous testosterone production after a cycle of prohormones or steroids. Prohormones and steroids act as replacements for natural testosterone, and as a consequence, prolonged usage of these substances results in the body resetting the level of its own natural testosterone production. Your body does this by adjusting the activity of the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis, or HPTA. The HPTA acts like a thermostat that constantly adjusts the body’s production of testosterone to maintain a certain level in the blood. The hypothalamus is the primary sensor in this system, and it responds to both androgens (i.e. testosterone, DHT) and estrogens (derived from aromatization of androgens). The hypothalamus is so sensitive to estrogens in fact that administration of an estrogen blocker can often result in a very substantial surge in testosterone production. This is why steroid using bodybuilders take products such as Clomiphene (an estrogen receptor antagonist) and Anastrazole (an aromatase inhibitor) after cycles to jump-start their suppressed testicular testosterone production.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muira puama -- how does it work?
    By bigskinny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:38 PM
  2. Ursobolic - Hype or Worth It?
    By T50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 07:31 AM
  3. does it work
    By cassimus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
  4. Product Dermasize X, does it work?
    By grizzlyman25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:33 AM
  5. Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine. Does it work?
    By TRDE59 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 12:47 AM