New Guy saying hi

rickeyMD

Awards
I was referred by a friend to this site. Im looking to browse the sight to learn some things lifting/supplement/eating. Im in my early 20's 5'10 185 pounds. Around 12-14 % body fat. just wanted to introduce myself. if there are any tips or anything you can give me that would be cool. thanks
rickeyMD

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
welcome bro, great board and lots of knowledgable helpful people here....enjoy your stay

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
HEY MAN!

welcome to anabolic minds. you'll love it here. if you need anything feel free to post or send me a PM. Ill try to help you out to the best of my abilities.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
What up?, new recruits always welcome :head:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

Stay away from a Canadian dude name john1...uh...

hi John :wave:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome Bro!

Come in, sit down and stay for a while...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the board...a lot of great folks here with a lot of knowledge to share.

I wish I were one of them.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board...a lot of great folks here with a lot of knowledge to share.

I wish I were one of them.
too modest..

Enjoy your stay, AM is one of the best boards around and contains numerous amounts of knowledge.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Welcome :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes welcome and enjoy your stay!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I was referred by a friend to this site. Im looking to browse the sight to learn some things lifting/supplement/eating. Im in my early 20's 5'10 185 pounds. Around 12-14 % body fat. just wanted to introduce myself. if there are any tips or anything you can give me that would be cool. thanks
rickeyMD
Welcome rickeyMD...I think you'll find this board extremely helpful. I'm happy to try and answer any questions you may have as are many others on this board. :thumbsup:

Enjoy your time here, but I warn you...it can get addicting! ;)

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard dude,

i'm sure you'll enjoy being here

cheers

rickeyMD

Awards
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm amazed at how much info is here, my friend was def. right.