PWO ideas?? need help

qballjoe

Awards
i have planned on taking RPM and DRIVE when available.. However i'm thinking of also purchasing arginine, taurine, and bcaa's in bulk for a good pre-work out shake since i do work 12 hour shifts..any other ideas... will really help thanks.. and yes i will include some protein and carbs as well

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
i have planned on taking RPM and DRIVE when available.. However i'm thinking of also purchasing arginine, taurine, and bcaa's in bulk for a good pre-work out shake since i do work 12 hour shifts..any other ideas... will really help thanks.. and yes i will include some protein and carbs as well

superdrol NG! WOrks awesome as pre workout :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if your not looking for a PH, i suggest you original stack + cirtrulline malate. you would be surprised how effective and cheap it is.

qballjoe

Awards
tried the original sd once.. only ph cycle ive done.. but im trying to go another route.. i may think of another ph later on, but not now though.. oh and i am going to through in some prolab-creatine i have laying around here at home

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good stack to me. If i were to recommend a good pre-work out supplement you should look into white flood. It's cheap and it works well. I sometimes throw in some citrulline malate from time to time to see my results and that combo will seriously make you sore in the morning.

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
sounds like a good stack to me. If i were to recommend a good pre-work out supplement you should look into white flood. It's cheap and it works well. I sometimes throw in some citrulline malate from time to time to see my results and that combo will seriously make you sore in the morning.
The problem with White Flood is that it starts to clump, and towards the end you get a really black ball shaped thing you have to cut pieces off of. The amazing thing is even the pieces from the clump work as good as the real stuff, so I cant complain. I wish they had thrown in couple of packets of that silica stuff in there.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
The problem with White Flood is that it starts to clump, and towards the end you get a really black ball shaped thing you have to cut pieces off of. The amazing thing is even the pieces from the clump work as good as the real stuff, so I cant complain. I wish they had thrown in couple of packets of that silica stuff in there.
well new half sizes are out. Its a month supply of white flood. maybe you should order some and CM. I just placed an order on nutraplanet and bulk CM was on my list. The new White Flood doesnt clump. The powder itself in the container is very dry, and when you open the lid a cloud of smoke comes out. as far as clumping and mixibility the new version mixes very well with a plastic knife. give it a few stirs and it mixes completely with no clumps. 10/10 for mixibility in my opinion.

qballjoe

Awards
thanks guys.. the feedback is good.. any other ideas will help

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Gluatamine. It's the least sexy supplement, but every time look into it, I find out something else amazing about it. Let alone the numerous health benefits, volumizing and recovery aid, it also permiates your brain and turns into glutamic acid which will imrove your focus and make sure you get a good work out (it's great for that combined with the BCAA's and taurine you're thinking about). I would chose it over arganine any day.

Since your thinking about BCAAs and Taurine, and some people have mentioned Citruline Malate, you could get Scivation Xtend. It's got all of those, and although the dose of Glutamine is only 2.5g, that's still enough to get you focused. It tatses great too (no I don't work for Scivation:lol: ).

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gluatamine. It's the least sexy supplement, but every time look into it, I find out something else amazing about it. Let alone the numerous health benefits, volumizing and recovery aid, it also permiates your brain and turns into glutamic acid which will imrove your focus and make sure you get a good work out (it's great for that combined with the BCAA's and taurine you're thinking about). I would chose it over arganine any day.

Since your thinking about BCAAs and Taurine, and some people have mentioned Citruline Malate, you could get Scivation Xtend. It's got all of those, and although the dose of Glutamine is only 2.5g, that's still enough to get you focused. It tatses great too (no I don't work for Scivation:lol: ).
About Glutamine, to each his own but glutamine has actually been removed from Xtend because of alot of research/feedback that showed glutamine really wasn't as effective as originally touted, although it has some great uses in burn victims and in special circumstances. Do a little searching on glutamine, although some people swear by it and I respect that.

For a pre-WO shake, depends what you're looking for. White Flood is what I'm logging right now, and I was getting some good energy but making your own is fun too. The bulk powders + Beta Alanine would be an awesome combo

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glutamine should not work on paper but everytime I suspend disbeliefe and use it it always impresses me. right now I just got BCAA/Glutamine peptides mixed and i really like it. Since I added it my weight has begun climbing back up after going down and that is a good thing for me.

qballjoe

Awards
i want to get everything in bulk.. last longer and cheaper...so xtend is out of that.. but thanks anyways

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
About Glutamine, to each his own but glutamine has actually been removed from Xtend because of alot of research/feedback that showed glutamine really wasn't as effective as originally touted, although it has some great uses in burn victims and in special circumstances. Do a little searching on glutamine, although some people swear by it and I respect that.

For a pre-WO shake, depends what you're looking for. White Flood is what I'm logging right now, and I was getting some good energy but making your own is fun too. The bulk powders + Beta Alanine would be an awesome combo
I have looked into glutamine quite a bit and really found anything but good. I'll take a look-see into it (if you can post a link, it will make my life much easier)

I will say this, I would take Universal's BCAA stak with taurine and caffeine and I would have incredible workouts, but when I just mixed bulk BCAAs with taurine and caff, I would get nearly as good of a workout. The only thing missing was the 2.5g of glutamine in Universals (and actually aspertame, which of course has phenylalanine, but very little of it). I'm convinced it makes a difference.

Thanks for the tip though.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use Extend or BCAA mixed with taurine, beta-alanine and creatine every now and then I put WMS in it.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have looked into glutamine quite a bit and really found anything but good. I'll take a look-see into it (if you can post a link, it will make my life much easier)

I will say this, I would take Universal's BCAA stak with taurine and caffeine and I would have incredible workouts, but when I just mixed bulk BCAAs with taurine and caff, I would get nearly as good of a workout. The only thing missing was the 2.5g of glutamine in Universals (and actually aspertame, which of course has phenylalanine, but very little of it). I'm convinced it makes a difference.

Thanks for the tip though.
I wish I could provide you some scientific link to why glutamine works but honestly, I can't... I never never NEVER am one to say "just because" but oh well, I do like glutamine just because I notice a difference each and every time I try it...

Right now I just got a product that has 10g BCAA 5g Glutamine peptides per serving and I take 2 servings before AND after workout for a total of 20g BCAA and 10G Glutamine Peptides X 2 for 40g and 20g total... because of how I train this lasts a month for under $40 and since I switched to it I am tighter and up 2 pounds so I still like glutamine"just because"