PWO ideas?? need help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

PWO ideas?? need help

i have planned on taking RPM and DRIVE when available.. However i'm thinking of also purchasing arginine, taurine, and bcaa's in bulk for a good pre-work out shake since i do work 12 hour shifts..any other ideas... will really help thanks.. and yes i will include some protein and carbs as well

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by qballjoe View Post
    i have planned on taking RPM and DRIVE when available.. However i'm thinking of also purchasing arginine, taurine, and bcaa's in bulk for a good pre-work out shake since i do work 12 hour shifts..any other ideas... will really help thanks.. and yes i will include some protein and carbs as well

superdrol NG! WOrks awesome as pre workout
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by qballjoe View Post
    if your not looking for a PH, i suggest you original stack + cirtrulline malate. you would be surprised how effective and cheap it is.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    if your not looking for a PH, i suggest you original stack + cirtrulline malate. you would be surprised how effective and cheap it is.
    Xs 2
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

tried the original sd once.. only ph cycle ive done.. but im trying to go another route.. i may think of another ph later on, but not now though.. oh and i am going to through in some prolab-creatine i have laying around here at home
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

sounds like a good stack to me. If i were to recommend a good pre-work out supplement you should look into white flood. It's cheap and it works well. I sometimes throw in some citrulline malate from time to time to see my results and that combo will seriously make you sore in the morning.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    sounds like a good stack to me. If i were to recommend a good pre-work out supplement you should look into white flood. It's cheap and it works well. I sometimes throw in some citrulline malate from time to time to see my results and that combo will seriously make you sore in the morning.
    The problem with White Flood is that it starts to clump, and towards the end you get a really black ball shaped thing you have to cut pieces off of. The amazing thing is even the pieces from the clump work as good as the real stuff, so I cant complain. I wish they had thrown in couple of packets of that silica stuff in there.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
    The problem with White Flood is that it starts to clump, and towards the end you get a really black ball shaped thing you have to cut pieces off of. The amazing thing is even the pieces from the clump work as good as the real stuff, so I cant complain. I wish they had thrown in couple of packets of that silica stuff in there.
    well new half sizes are out. Its a month supply of white flood. maybe you should order some and CM. I just placed an order on nutraplanet and bulk CM was on my list. The new White Flood doesnt clump. The powder itself in the container is very dry, and when you open the lid a cloud of smoke comes out. as far as clumping and mixibility the new version mixes very well with a plastic knife. give it a few stirs and it mixes completely with no clumps. 10/10 for mixibility in my opinion.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    superdrol NG! WOrks awesome as pre workout
    I think RPM + Drive would work much better, especially since this guy isn't looking for a PH.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamara View Post
    I think RPM + Drive would work much better, especially since this guy isn't looking for a PH.
    Ummm Yea we figured that out after the fact
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

thanks guys.. the feedback is good.. any other ideas will help
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

beta alanine would work good in that as well
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.13%

Gluatamine. It's the least sexy supplement, but every time look into it, I find out something else amazing about it. Let alone the numerous health benefits, volumizing and recovery aid, it also permiates your brain and turns into glutamic acid which will imrove your focus and make sure you get a good work out (it's great for that combined with the BCAA's and taurine you're thinking about). I would chose it over arganine any day.

Since your thinking about BCAAs and Taurine, and some people have mentioned Citruline Malate, you could get Scivation Xtend. It's got all of those, and although the dose of Glutamine is only 2.5g, that's still enough to get you focused. It tatses great too (no I don't work for Scivation ).
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Gluatamine. It's the least sexy supplement, but every time look into it, I find out something else amazing about it. Let alone the numerous health benefits, volumizing and recovery aid, it also permiates your brain and turns into glutamic acid which will imrove your focus and make sure you get a good work out (it's great for that combined with the BCAA's and taurine you're thinking about). I would chose it over arganine any day.

Since your thinking about BCAAs and Taurine, and some people have mentioned Citruline Malate, you could get Scivation Xtend. It's got all of those, and although the dose of Glutamine is only 2.5g, that's still enough to get you focused. It tatses great too (no I don't work for Scivation ).
    About Glutamine, to each his own but glutamine has actually been removed from Xtend because of alot of research/feedback that showed glutamine really wasn't as effective as originally touted, although it has some great uses in burn victims and in special circumstances. Do a little searching on glutamine, although some people swear by it and I respect that.

For a pre-WO shake, depends what you're looking for. White Flood is what I'm logging right now, and I was getting some good energy but making your own is fun too. The bulk powders + Beta Alanine would be an awesome combo
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

glutamine should not work on paper but everytime I suspend disbeliefe and use it it always impresses me. right now I just got BCAA/Glutamine peptides mixed and i really like it. Since I added it my weight has begun climbing back up after going down and that is a good thing for me.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

i want to get everything in bulk.. last longer and cheaper...so xtend is out of that.. but thanks anyways
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    About Glutamine, to each his own but glutamine has actually been removed from Xtend because of alot of research/feedback that showed glutamine really wasn't as effective as originally touted, although it has some great uses in burn victims and in special circumstances. Do a little searching on glutamine, although some people swear by it and I respect that.

For a pre-WO shake, depends what you're looking for. White Flood is what I'm logging right now, and I was getting some good energy but making your own is fun too. The bulk powders + Beta Alanine would be an awesome combo
    I have looked into glutamine quite a bit and really found anything but good. I'll take a look-see into it (if you can post a link, it will make my life much easier)

I will say this, I would take Universal's BCAA stak with taurine and caffeine and I would have incredible workouts, but when I just mixed bulk BCAAs with taurine and caff, I would get nearly as good of a workout. The only thing missing was the 2.5g of glutamine in Universals (and actually aspertame, which of course has phenylalanine, but very little of it). I'm convinced it makes a difference.

Thanks for the tip though.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I use Extend or BCAA mixed with taurine, beta-alanine and creatine every now and then I put WMS in it.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    I have looked into glutamine quite a bit and really found anything but good. I'll take a look-see into it (if you can post a link, it will make my life much easier)

I will say this, I would take Universal's BCAA stak with taurine and caffeine and I would have incredible workouts, but when I just mixed bulk BCAAs with taurine and caff, I would get nearly as good of a workout. The only thing missing was the 2.5g of glutamine in Universals (and actually aspertame, which of course has phenylalanine, but very little of it). I'm convinced it makes a difference.

Thanks for the tip though.
    I wish I could provide you some scientific link to why glutamine works but honestly, I can't... I never never NEVER am one to say "just because" but oh well, I do like glutamine just because I notice a difference each and every time I try it...

Right now I just got a product that has 10g BCAA 5g Glutamine peptides per serving and I take 2 servings before AND after workout for a total of 20g BCAA and 10G Glutamine Peptides X 2 for 40g and 20g total... because of how I train this lasts a month for under $40 and since I switched to it I am tighter and up 2 pounds so I still like glutamine"just because"
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

WMS= Waxy Maize Starch ???

Similar Forum Threads

1. Running out of supp ideas, need your help guys
    By abomber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 07:45 AM
  2. Summer Lean Mass Ideas....I need help
    By Distilled Water in forum Anabolics