Aspire + Paravol

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
not impressed...HIGHLY overrated

i've been taking pavarol for over 3 weeks and have taken aspire prior to sexual activity a few times, and I havn't noticed any positives but a hard on for a longer period of time (after the sexual activity is completed)

:(

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
not impressed...HIGHLY overrated

i've been taking pavarol for over 3 weeks and have taken aspire prior to sexual activity a few times, and I havn't noticed any positives but a hard on for a longer period of time (after the sexual activity is completed)

:(
if your having a hard on after activity...maybe take the pill a little earlier in the night?...that would make sense to me.....clearly its not kicking in in time for activity, so taking it earlier would make all the difference. Since it is working, just a little later for you.A friend of mine takes it 4 hours in advance, try that.

If you cant do that, maybe the product is not for you. Thanks for your feedback either way, every bit of feedback helps, whether its positive or not. But personally I think its taking longer to kick in for you, so I suggest maybe taking it earlier in the night.
any other questions feel free to ask man.
j

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I had excellent results with Paravol.

I had to dose it 1.5 - 2.0 x the recommended dosage, but I didn't mind.:smite:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes when my libido is already high, supp boosters won't do much.

Hard to improve upon perfection:whip:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Paravol is friggin heaven for me at 1.5x to 2x the dose like someone said earlier...some people do great with the suggested, others not so much..

John hit the nail on the head with Aspire...it takes longer for it to kick in for me also...everyone is different...

STUD1982

Awards
Has anyone else also noticed needing to take the Aspire far in advance of sexual activity?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
this week I'll try and Aspire a little longer in advance

I don't mean to knock this product, but after all the hype i'm just a little dissapointed