X-Factor Pain & Tylenol

1. Registered User
    Answers

X-Factor Pain & Tylenol

I'm doing a cycle of X-Factor and I have some pain from a previous injury popping up. I'm usually very tolerant of pain, but this is keeping me from sleeping well. Can I take some tylenol since it's not an nsaid? I don't want to hinder my gains.

2. Registered User
    Answers

dont take tylenol. order some bulk cissus. this should help alleviate the pain from the injury.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Never take acetaminophen with any anabolic supp. or any supp that puts strain on the liver, at least not consistently. Many people don't know that tylenol(acetaminophen) is very liver toxic, and can put added stress on the liver. I'm not up on x-factor, so if you can tell me a little about it I might e able to answer the question.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by seville55 View Post
    I'm doing a cycle of X-Factor and I have some pain from a previous injury popping up. I'm usually very tolerant of pain, but this is keeping me from sleeping well. Can I take some tylenol since it's not an nsaid? I don't want to hinder my gains.

I recommend that you discontinue use. I have been unable to workout for about two weeks because my joints are so messed up.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Can I take some tylenol since it's not an nsaid? I don't want to hinder my gains.
    It will hinder your gains, whether on x-factor or not...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    It will hinder your gains, whether on x-factor or not...
    Well the pain turned out to be a temporary thing I think...stretching really helped. I did research Tylenol more, and it does not significantly impact Cox 1&2 pathways (which x-factor uses for muscle growth, etc), but instead uses cox-3, which is only present in the brain and spinal column. Techincally, the tylenol should have a very low impact, if anything at all. Just FYI.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Well the pain turned out to be a temporary thing I think...stretching really helped. I did research Tylenol more, and it does not significantly impact Cox 1&2 pathways (which x-factor uses for muscle growth, etc), but instead uses cox-3, which is only present in the brain and spinal column. Techincally, the tylenol should have a very low impact, if anything at all. Just FYI.
    hmm you know, that does make me wonder now. I would think that its temperature lowering properties as well would reduce anabolism, but its worth some research
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Banned
    Answers

This is correct. Tylenol does not have much of an anti-inflammatory response as compared to NSAIDS. If you are having unbearable pain on X-Factor I would say it is safe to use tylenol. It will not do much however if you are experiencing any sort of inflammation. Also the liver toxicity is WAY overstated with acetaminophen and at 500-1000mg used as needed you shouldn't have any issues with your liver (assuming that it is healthy as is).
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I reposted this in the molecular nutrition forum to get an answer from them

Tylenol + Xfactor
    This space for rent

10. Registered User
    Answers

I just saw it lol. I would never use Tylenol as it will hinder XF's effects.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

seville55, and Rx_lift sound about right, from my understanding.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

sorry if I missed it but what type of pain?..joints?..cissus is my wonder drug and shouldnt hurt gains
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. XS Factor dosing and Joint pain help
    By bubble boy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:53 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 07:02 PM
  3. x-factor and shoulder pain
    By james1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:30 AM