What do you guys think?

animalkrack3r

Awards
A buddy of mine currently wants to get his six pack back again. He has a great diet and has a great workout routine. He is currently taking epistane and the basic support supps and has a good post cycle therapy lined up. He is currently 45 years of age and is 5'10. He done a lot of gear and is an experienced lifter/etc. He's tried many "fat burners" to give that extra step along with cutting, but there have been little to no results.
I, Myself, have recommend a clen/t3/taurine stack. I want to know what you guys think and what the best options are.

Here are his current photos:

( I believe he was in his upper 20's there ^, and no he wasen't natural.)

Thank you!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
if he's done a bunch of gear and contest preps wouldn't he know how to get his six pack back?!?

animalkrack3r

Awards
I would like to think so, but apartenly he doesn't.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I would like to think so, but apartenly he doesn't.
If he will be staying on the EPI, Clen/T-3 would be a good combo.

If he's going to be off EPI and all steroids when he takes clen/T-3, he will need to keep his protein intake very high and supplement with BCAA's to avoid catabolizing muscle. I would add a concentrated Fish Oil supplement as well. This works very well at keeping abdominal fat at bay.

I'm a little confused...he obviously knew how to cut properly based on his contest pic above. Did he forget what he did to develope his abs back then? :think:

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
If he will be staying on the EPI, Clen/T-3 would be a good combo.

If he's going to be off EPI and all steroids when he takes clen/T-3, he will need to keep his protein intake very high and supplement with BCAA's to avoid catabolizing muscle. I would add a concentrated Fish Oil supplement as well. This works very well at keeping abdominal fat at bay.

I'm a little confused...he obviously knew how to cut properly based on his contest pic above. Did he forget what he did to develope his abs back then? :think:

Workin
if anyone knows about six packs workin, it's you bro

i'm a little confused too as to this problem, the dudes in awesome shape for 45, looks 10 years younger in those pics, he should know what to do, seeing he's cut up before

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ya you young BASTAGISEES!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yea no kidding when you get over 40 it is the BODY forgets how to get cut up easy not the person :)

This is what worked REAL nice for me. Only sups where multi vit, BCAAs and Ephedrine and Caff. This was BEFORE I started training for triathlons again.

Wake up take the BCAAs 15 grams, and the EC. Wait an hour and do slow cardio for 30 - 60 mins drinking more BCAAs as you go. Funny to say this but my cardio was using a push mower instead of the big riding lawn mower. It worked GREAT! Then a low GI breakfast of Oatmeal, and some high protein food or powder.

Rest of the day I ate the way I usually do. I was simply AMAZED by the results over a few weeks. Fat loss, but no strength or muscle loss.

You see and I said all that an NO product pimping lol

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Ya you young BASTAGISEES!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yea no kidding when you get over 40 it is the BODY forgets how to get cut up easy not the person :)

This is what worked REAL nice for me. Only sups where multi vit, BCAAs and Ephedrine and Caff. This was BEFORE I started training for triathlons again.

Wake up take the BCAAs 15 grams, and the EC. Wait an hour and do slow cardio for 30 - 60 mins drinking more BCAAs as you go. Funny to say this but my cardio was using a push mower instead of the big riding lawn mower. It worked GREAT! Then a low GI breakfast of Oatmeal, and some high protein food or powder.

Rest of the day I ate the way I usually do. I was simply AMAZED by the results over a few weeks. Fat lose, no strength or muscle lose

You see and I said all that and NO product pimping lol

CROWLER
Xcell would work well as his source for BCAA's.

(sorry Crowler...I had to pimp for you) ;)

Workin