Whats up with my joint "support?"

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Whats up with my joint "support?"

Ok so after i have tried joint support stuff mainly Incarnate. I took something else but im having a brain fart and can not recall. Anyways, when i get on these sort of products it seems to hurt more. Mainly my kneee, has always had small discomfort/ soreness. I have been diagnosed with Chondrolmalacia a few years ago. My shoulder is sore sometimes from baseball 2nd-8th grade and at the start i had poor form always played 3rd or left field due to strong throw.
    So i may try simpley Glucosasmine(sp?) or grab some Cissius.

Just curious if anyone else has come across this issue?

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.39%

Hey MT,
    I'd get some bulk MSM powder cheap from CNW or wherever you find it and take 1-3g a day. Just scoop it in some liquid and down it. I'd say cissus as well would be a great benefit. Glucosamine isn't bad, but I find the other 2 most effective. For us older guys, these become very important supps in order to keep going strong...
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.69%

Quote Originally Posted by milwood View Post
    Hey MT,
    I'd get some bulk MSM powder cheap from CNW or wherever you find it and take 1-3g a day. Just scoop it in some liquid and down it. I'd say cissus as well would be a great benefit. Glucosamine isn't bad, but I find the other 2 most effective. For us older guys, these become very important supps in order to keep going strong...
    Thanks man...how old are you if i may ask?
    I'm only 21...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.39%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Thanks man...how old are you if i may ask?
    I'm only 21...
    Lucky you! I'm 20 years your senior (at a cool 41), but I'll tell you this: stay active, and you'll be pretty happy even as you age! The joints get a little sore from time to time, and it hurts more when I eat sh!t skateboarding, but it's really fun getting older if you look at it right. You definitely don't have to get fat and lazy unless you want to. Hell, maybe at 61 I'll wanna get fat and lazy...
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.69%

Quote Originally Posted by milwood View Post
    Lucky you! I'm 20 years your senior (at a cool 41), but I'll tell you this: stay active, and you'll be pretty happy even as you age! The joints get a little sore from time to time, and it hurts more when I eat sh!t skateboarding, but it's really fun getting older if you look at it right. You definitely don't have to get fat and lazy unless you want to. Hell, maybe at 61 I'll wanna get fat and lazy...
    I used to skate too! i was at 150 from 6th-8th grade then kind of slowed on the skating and began to lift.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm not sure what Incarnate is about. I use glucosamine @ 2-4g if I have joint problems. Cissus helps alleviate the tendonitis as well. I think both of them in combination work very well for me. I use glucosamine/cissus once every 2 weeks if even that. I used to use glucosamine very heavy about a year ago when I was training retarded from watching too many IFBB videos. Now I only use it when I have an injury or feel one coming up.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

Get a bottle of biosil.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I'm not sure what Incarnate is about. I use glucosamine @ 2-4g if I have joint problems. Cissus helps alleviate the tendonitis as well. I think both of them in combination work very well for me. I use glucosamine/cissus once every 2 weeks if even that. I used to use glucosamine very heavy about a year ago when I was training retarded from watching too many IFBB videos. Now I only use it when I have an injury or feel one coming up.
    HAHA, I still train retarded. Even though I quit watching the vids. Those guys are sickly huge!
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.39%

Yeah, celadrin sems to be a good choice for joints. I tried some and liked ita year ago. I'm gonna need all the help I can get eventually...:good: .
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

I'm 39yr old Paratrooper (Knees), Super Cissus RX is the only thing that has worked for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what's up with my order.??
    By Anarchy939 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 12:08 AM