Is ronnie natural? NOPE!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I heard he was also running some hardcore leukic cycles.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course he's not natural, he uses No-Xplode in conjunction with Cell Mass. Duh!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hey...after you are done pleasuring him...
....uggg not again. These things arent free people! Ill need supps in return...

"you ever suck D*** for supps?!, I have" haha
(Halfbaked douches!)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing that as ronnie's email address. I wouldn't be surprised if it is real.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Celltech is manufactured by MT, while Ronnie is a BSN poster boy. Wonder why he would say "Celltech"? Probably just being a smartass. Oh, and of course he ins't natural. I am sure no one in IFBB or the super heavies in the NPC are natural. Hell for that matter...The heavies and the light heavies probably aren't natty either.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Celltech is manufactured by MT, while Ronnie is a BSN poster boy. Wonder why he would say "Celltech"? Probably just being a smartass. Oh, and of course he ins't natural. I am sure no one in IFBB or the super heavies in the NPC are natural. Hell for that matter...The heavies and the light heavies probably aren't natty either.
duh...:toofunny:
Yea i noticed that before after a few posts...oh well.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, the email looks like it was 2004, so it was before Ronnie's BSN endorsement (I don't know exactly when BSN signed him in).

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, the email looks like it was 2004, so it was before Ronnie's BSN endorsement (I don't know exactly when BSN signed him in).
This is true. I am not sure either, but it was just a couple/few years ago. Either way, he isn't natural.

animalkrack3r

Awards
Ya it sure does, who was this ******* that started it?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was pretty funny, I mean really who doesn't know of the amazing gainzors that the dat dare celltech brings?

Much love,

Neoborn

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean "probably"?

animalkrack3r

Awards
I agree wholeheartedly.
Whoa thanks, I'm glad you agreed Whole Heartedly and not just plain agreed. Now I know where you stand!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what do you mean "probably"?
This is what I mean when I say "probably".

# with considerable certainty; without much doubt; "He is probably out of the country"; "in all likelihood we are headed for war"
# credibly: easy to believe on the basis of available evidence; "he talked plausibly before the committee"; "he will probably win the election"

# The word probability derives from the Latin probare (to prove, or to test). Informally, probable is one of several words applied to uncertain events or knowledge, being more or less interchangeable with likely, risky, hazardous, uncertain, and doubtful, depending on the context.Chance, odds, and bet are other words expressing similar notions. ...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You actually insinuated there is a chance that some of the high level IFBB and NPC competitors are natty?

Little fella, it's completely acceptable to just outwardly admit that you're new to training, and have very limited knowledge of bodybuilding... You might get accepted more, and wouldn't have to come back with a facetious post to mask your limitations.

I won't judge you, I almost did when I saw your back, but I was quickly reminded that we all had to start somewhere. Fret not, you "probably" have some potential in the natty field somewhere.

This is what I mean when I say "probably".

# with considerable certainty; without much doubt; "He is probably out of the country"; "in all likelihood we are headed for war"
# credibly: easy to believe on the basis of available evidence; "he talked plausibly before the committee"; "he will probably win the election"

# The word probability derives from the Latin probare (to prove, or to test). Informally, probable is one of several words applied to uncertain events or knowledge, being more or less interchangeable with likely, risky, hazardous, uncertain, and doubtful, depending on the context.Chance, odds, and bet are other words expressing similar notions. ...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You actually insinuated there is a chance that some of the high level IFBB and NPC competitors are natty?

Little fella, it's completely acceptable to just outwardly admit that you're new to training, and have very limited knowledge of bodybuilding... You might get accepted more, and wouldn't have to come back with a facetious post to mask your limitations.

I won't judge you, I almost did when I saw your back, but I was quickly reminded that we all had to start somewhere. Fret not, you "probably" have some potential in the natty field somewhere.
lmao...