What are the best supplements?
- 09-17-2007, 01:36 AM
What are the best supplements?
First off I would like to say hi to everyone on this forum. I am new to this forum. I been working out for about off and on for 2 years. I am not getting the result I want so thats why I am here for advice. So far I commited myself and sign up for a 2 year membership. I want to start taking some supplements that will get me pretty ripped and jack at the same time. I am about 5'7 so muscle should build easier (I hope lol). So far I purchased some protein. What supplements do you guys recomend for somewhat fast results. I dont car much about strength. I hear that steroid was out there but theres no way I would touch it, too risky for me. I was thinking Creatine but some say its bad. I also heard about Testosterone pills too. A friend of mine recomended to take Z-mass anabol but I wanted to find out more info before I buy it. Let me know whats out in the market that is good. Thanks in advance.
- 09-17-2007, 02:53 AM
I would recommend the following:
1. Whey protein
2. Creatine - Monohydrate tried, tested and true ( cheap also )
3. Anti-Cort such as / Retain / Lean Extreme
4. AI - Aromatase Inhibitor - Rebound Reloaded / / Penetrate
5. Test booster - Drive / HDX2 / MassFx / Jungle Warfare / BAM etc / Activate
I hope this helps and please do not forget that these are supplementing your already good diet. Six meals protein and small amount carbs, try DC training if your 2 Yrs in.
1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )
2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr
3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr
4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.
5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.
6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )
7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc
Most importantly do you see the order of these things?
Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.
1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.
2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze
3. Leg press
4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.
5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.
This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!
Last edited by neoborn; 09-17-2007 at 03:22 AM.
- 09-17-2007, 03:14 AM
Hey neo, you might wanna take Activate out of the AI category and put it in with the test boosters before you post this too many times for teh newbs.
09-17-2007, 03:21 AM
Oh um ahhhh k. I iz noob sometimes too you know . I guess it's Rebound XT or Reloaded or something that's the AI?
09-17-2007, 03:28 AM
09-17-2007, 03:58 AM
09-17-2007, 11:04 AM
09-17-2007, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the post guys. When it comes down to it, Canada bands all the good test stuff off the market for some reason. I do have family members from the US that can send me the good stuff. What do you guys think of Z-mass Anabol? What kind of results?
09-18-2007, 10:45 PM
09-18-2007, 10:57 PM
09-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Those guys you see on the magazine covers, they diet and train their nuts off to get in that kinda shape.
I would say you want to get a solid diet and training down before you start playing around with various supplements.
Keep posting here if you have any other questions, and we'll gladly help get you right on track, bro. Welcome to Anabolic Minds
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
09-18-2007, 11:25 PM
09-19-2007, 07:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By snipeemflo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2012, 10:46 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:22 PM
- By DaBulls in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2008, 03:56 AM
- By Truck 44 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 11-29-2005, 03:57 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2004, 11:01 PM