I want to add something to my X-Factor stack

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
Just like the thread title states. I'm bulking. I weigh 140, trying to get a lot bigger and I'm going to be starting my second part of my X-Factor cycle (the last 25 days) and I want to add something.

Right now, I'm taking:
Purple Wraath
Orange Triad
Pro-Nos Vanilla

Any suggestions?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hmn your stack looks pretty friken awesome. purple wraath and orange triad are solid controlled lab supps. as for the x-factor stack I would recommend RPM into your mix. I think adding a pre-workout supplement regemin might help you get some better gains. since your pressed for time I would say either RPM or maybe White Flood and Green Mag.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just like the thread title states. I'm bulking. I weigh 140, trying to get a lot bigger and I'm going to be starting my second part of my X-Factor cycle (the last 25 days) and I want to add something.

Right now, I'm taking:
Purple Wraath
Orange Triad
Pro-Nos Vanilla

Any suggestions?
Hey man,

Orange Triad is treating you good with X Factor? How do you feel it? Kicked in yet?

I would suggest something like Activate, or Mass FX. These really will kick it up a notch.

I will use Swell on my cycle as well to help with overall mood, and recovery. This would be an excellent addition as well.

Take a look at the Molecular Nutrition section, we're recruiting testers for new X Factor stacks. You might get some ideas ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hmn your stack looks pretty friken awesome. purple wraath and orange triad are solid controlled lab supps. as for the x-factor stack I would recommend RPM into your mix. I think adding a pre-workout supplement regemin might help you get some better gains. since your pressed for time I would say either RPM or maybe White Flood and Green Mag.
ARGH! Faster than your shadow huh?

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
Hey jjohn, lol I already know about the Mega Stack X-Factor thing I applied last week both here and on bb.com. I'm really considering Mass FX.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey jjohn, lol I already know about the Mega Stack X-Factor thing I applied last week both here and on bb.com. I'm really considering Mass FX.
Ah kk, I haven't read them all yet. Mass FX is excellent. Haiz did a log on it, and loved it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ARGH! Faster than your shadow huh?
haha you betcha :twisted:

swell looks like an awesome addition to x-factor. I still have yet to pick myself up some swell. Too many supplements to choose from! I m limited on cash too so Im all confused on what to buy :p The combo of BA and CM is an awesome combo. they give you crazy workouts. The poseidon complex is a plus too. I always seem to feel dehydrated and my mouth feels like all the moisture was sucked out of it during intese workouts. I think swell would be a good addition to x-factor in terms of intensity of workout to help with your gains ;) best of luck! and pick up some creatine if you havent already.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used Clout and Body Ocatane on my X fac run.. couldn't have been more pleased.

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
Should I just add a creatine (I've taken Green Bulge before and loved it) or add something like Mass FX or possibly AcTivate Xtreme?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Should I just add a creatine (I've taken Green Bulge before and loved it) or add something like Mass FX or possibly AcTivate Xtreme?
up to you. I would say throw creatine in there but be aware that your final results will consist of some water weight ( from creatine ) so if your results are you gained 20 lbs of LBM lets say some of that will be water weight. As far as creatine id say toss it in there. Green bulge is a good creatine but I like Green Magnitude better. Great taste great results and its cheaper than GB if you think of it in terms of servings. approximate 3 month supply for a mere 36 bucks on nutraplanet. Thats a crazy deal in my opinion. I used to get mono creatine bulk from GNC for 12 bucks. That would last me about a month. GM taste better and much cheaper and effective. I havent seen the log of haiz's Mass FX and X-factor log but it was something I wanted to try. Seems like a pretty good stack. You can also do Mass FX+ RPM + X-Factor and throw in GM. I think youd love that combo. Well I would at least :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Creatine comes before test booster IMO.
yeah it should be a staple except when you cycle it off. DAMN RISING WTF! just before I typed that long ass post your rep was at 5 mil. Now its 6 mil wtf! Ill can never catch up :(

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah it should be a staple except when you cycle it off. DAMN RISING WTF! just before I typed that long ass post your rep was at 5 mil. Now its 6 mil wtf! Ill can never catch up :(
eh... luckily it doesn't represent our intelligence huh?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
haha you betcha :twisted:

swell looks like an awesome addition to x-factor. I still have yet to pick myself up some swell. Too many supplements to choose from! I m limited on cash too so Im all confused on what to buy :p The combo of BA and CM is an awesome combo. they give you crazy workouts. The poseidon complex is a plus too. I always seem to feel dehydrated and my mouth feels like all the moisture was sucked out of it during intese workouts. I think swell would be a good addition to x-factor in terms of intensity of workout to help with your gains ;) best of luck! and pick up some creatine if you havent already.
Cellardude is exactly right, SWELL will stack very well with X-Factor as will Poseidon. In fact, we are co-sponsoring a few logs of Poseidon and X-Factor due to begin very shortly. :thumbsup:

Workin

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Cellardude is exactly right, SWELL will stack very well with X-Factor as will Poseidon. In fact, we are co-sponsoring a few logs of Poseidon and X-Factor due to begin very shortly. :thumbsup:

Workin
oh oh ! pick me pick me :twisted:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha. already signed up last week :thumbsup:

hope I get to test/log any of those stacks. They look really amazing.

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
what do you guys think about adding P-slin into the mix, maybe with some cheap CEE from Nutraplanet

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
CEE is very controversial for its effectiveness as a creatine. I also dont think you would be accustomed to the taste of bulk powder CEE as i heard its taste like ****. p-slin would show some great results too as far as pumps go. I think you'll like it. I tried anabolic pump and loved it. I never tried p-slin but I heard it was much stronger than anabolic pump. so far your stack would be x-factor, p-slin (possibly) and what else? I think a great beginner creatine would be green magnitude as it is cheap and effective. not to mention effective.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about adding P-slin into the mix, maybe with some cheap CEE from Nutraplanet
That would be a great addition. I would go with creatine mono over cee though.

Other good options:
RPM
Anabolic Pump
Mass fx
Activate Xtreme

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That would be a great addition. I would go with creatine mono over cee though.

Other good options:
RPM
Anabolic Pump
Mass fx
Activate Xtreme
Pumps from X factor alone can be rough.. I wouldn't add p-slin, although with my usage of it, I haven't experienced much out of it in terms of pumps.

Andrew69

Board Supporter
Awards

Right now, I'm taking:
Purple Wraath
Orange Triad
Pro-Nos Vanilla

Any suggestions?
Not trying to be an ass, but if you weigh 140, you need more food, not more pills.

GL with it

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
Yea the diet my diet is on. Also, all I do is eat, last September I weighed 117.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yea the diet my diet is on. Also, all I do is eat, last September I weighed 117.
Tell your mom to buy a beef that should last a good 2 weeks :p

Just don't stop eating good stuff to keep your blood sugar stable, and you will create the best anabolic environment you can!

human

human

Awards
rpm is great to stack with x-factor. Im on it right now! I took four pills of RPM today I thought I was going to die it was great.:)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
rpm is great to stack with x-factor. Im on it right now! I took four pills of RPM today I thought I was going to die it was great.:)
Haha don't die yet! At least finish your cycle!!!:toofunny:

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
I agree. This thread blew up fast. I might just use X-Factor alone to see it's effects as a standalone. If I add something I won't know what to credit that too, but I'm really just focused on getting as big as I can so I guess it doesn't matter.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I agree. This thread blew up fast. I might just use X-Factor alone to see it's effects as a standalone. If I add something I won't know what to credit that too, but I'm really just focused on getting as big as I can so I guess it doesn't matter.
Well it does matter. You don't want to throw money away right? Also, X Factor is pretty easy to identify by the increased DOMS, and I mean HUGE DOMS. I don't see a problem with this stack at all.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sorry I didnt post earlier. My shadow beat me too it this time :lol:

The way I see it is that like jjohn said you dont want to waste your money. The way I see it, your results wont be mixed up by other supplements. Things such as RPM, White Flood, Whatever pre workout mixes you pick will only further enhance your growth. More intensity at the gym means slightly better gains indirectly. So really, throwing anything into the mix is hard to say that your results came from both. RPM doesnt add pounds. X-factor doesnt add mass. It's your training and diet that does. Id say x-factor + RPM would be a killer combo. Id throw in some cissus in there if I were you. your joints might feel it from all that weight being thrown around.

Also if by mixed results you mean creatine, I too have thought of that. Creatine adds water weight to you so if your in the middle of a cycle I guess you could finish your cycle before throwing in creatine just to measure your results. In the long run even if water weight was added, you still benefit from it in my opinion. :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yepper, creatine would be the only one I would wait until day 25. Until it kicked in, you at least know that your diet is okay, and XF is doing it's thing. Add the creatine day 25. IMO that would work best.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yepper, creatine would be the only one I would wait until day 25. Until it kicked in, you at least know that your diet is okay, and XF is doing it's thing. Add the creatine day 25. IMO that would work best.
yup. and with creatine, you COULD drop the creatine once your cycle of x-factor is complete. the water weight that was dropped would then just leave you with lean mass. That way you can tell what you gained off the x-factor cycle. Just a suggestion tho. :thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
yup. and with creatine, you COULD drop the creatine once your cycle of x-factor is complete. the water weight that was dropped would then just leave you with lean mass. That way you can tell what you gained off the x-factor cycle. Just a suggestion tho. :thumbsup:
Sounds like a good approch. Looking forward to your xfactor results! ;)

Workin

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
indeed. good luck nasty. keep us posted on your gains! Im hoping to run/log x-factor this upcoming month. I think a poseidon stack with x-factor and some sort of pre-workout supplement would run a great stack. I feel dehyrated to the max during intense workouts. workin check out my lastest log entry! I think poseidon would have been nice to incorperate in my workout earlier today.

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
alright well than I'm only going to add creatine in for the last 25 days. I'm thinking Green Bulge (used it before and loved it) or Green Magnitude Electric Lemonade. I don't like Creatine Mono because I hate loading. Etyl Ester seems to work for me better anyway.

So what do you guys think about these two options? Any other suggestions?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
alright well than I'm only going to add creatine in for the last 25 days. I'm thinking Green Bulge (used it before and loved it) or Green Magnitude Electric Lemonade. I don't like Creatine Mono because I hate loading. Etyl Ester seems to work for me better anyway.

So what do you guys think about these two options? Any other suggestions?
mono doesnt require loading. thats all bs. green bulge sounds good. Its pretty much like green mag. I hate popping a million pills down my mouth a day and I tend to forget so I prefer it if I took powder form instead. I havent tried electric lemonade. I assumed white flood electric lemonade would taste the same as green magnitude electric lemonade. How wrong I was. The taste of white floods lemonade is pretty decent but it does have a supplement/medicine taste to it. Its still really good for a pre-workout supplement. Anyway either electric lemonade or sour apple is good for creatine. the green magnitude has no after taste and taste exactly like a fruity punch drink. good stuff.

As far as results, if you want to see exactly how much you gain off your x-factor cycle. maybe after a month of green magnitude, I would suggest stopping for a 2 weeks and then measuring your weight. Then starting up agian. Good luck on the rest of your cycle. creatine should help out with the gains :thumbsup:

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
what is Hyper-H? A friend of mine, well not a friend but a guy at the gym, said to buy Hyper-H instead of X-Factor? I think he's an idiot anyway, but what is he talking about? I checked and both are aracidonic acid supps...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hmn their both AA but Hyper H seems to be a different type of AA.
(From Mortierella alpina Oil) according to nutraplanet. Im guessing their is a difference to the types of AA as I know that MN has a patent on AA. I too have seen this when i searched up AA but the description for Hyper H seem to serve a different purpose rather than MN's x-factor. take a look here.

Hyper-H™ is a dietary supplement designed to drastically improve the way you live, look and feel. From performance in the gym, to the way you look in your clothes, Hyper-H™ is the newest and best supplement for the fit lifestyle.

wish I could say more. maybe a rep could chime in.

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
the hype H, I know for a fact the X-Factor isn't B.S. I've heard so many great things about it,but nothing about this Hyper-H.

NastyNally

NastyNally

Awards
Alright lol, well anyway I ended up buying Green Magnitude Electric Lemonade and another bottle of X-Factor. My stack after this is looking like GlycerGrow and Mass FX.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Alright lol, well anyway I ended up buying Green Magnitude Electric Lemonade and another bottle of X-Factor. My stack after this is looking like GlycerGrow and Mass FX.
Looks good! Keep us updated!