Upcoming Supplement Cycle...Maca, Jack, Horny, Diesel Test H, amp, 6oxo

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey all,

I recently purchased the horny, mack, jack stack from nutraplanet, along with 6 oxo, diesel test hardcore, amped, and no shotgun.

Basically, with this stack, I'm hoping to optimize my natural hormone levels to the fullest. I'm goin to be hitting 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight, with the help of whey and milk proteins.

I'll be doing a lot of athletic training, like basketball, agility work, running on the track too. My main goal is to be in great shape come Halloween day. I want to be a rippling beast. I'm about 218 right now, and bodyfat is a little high...in the 14% range probably. By Halloween I want to get down to a shredded 200 straight.

Are there any other good solid natural supps I should add in?

Does anyone have advice on dosing the maca, long jack (20%), or horney goat?

I'm excited to try the 6-oxo as I've heard a lot of good things about it from a reputable source, about its testosterone boosting effects.

Dr. Lats

Awards
I've been reading about the sides that some people have when dosing long jack. Do you think it would be a good idea to run some vitex along with my supps?

I believe this is why alpha male, by biotest, includes vitex.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've been reading about the sides that some people have when dosing long jack. Do you think it would be a good idea to run some vitex along with my supps?

I believe this is why alpha male, by biotest, includes vitex.
no vitex increases LH but reduces test for some reason. Just dose the long jack how I rec. in the other thread.