Most effective supplement/herbal for protein digestion
- 09-16-2007, 04:00 PM
- 09-16-2007, 06:52 PM
09-16-2007, 07:17 PM
09-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Bromelain(sp), Papain, or any digestive enzyme complex that contains a mixture of the two would be good.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
09-17-2007, 07:51 AM
By the way, ginger works pretty well for me but it's an obvious NO NO for PWO protein (very potent anti-infam and gain inhibitor) and unfortunately, that's when I need it most.
09-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Are you using whey concentrate or isolate? Many people with dairy allergies experience the side effects you are talking about, and can only use whey isolates.
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
09-17-2007, 05:25 PM
09-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Here is what I use with good success.
Digestive enzyme (completegest from enzymatic therapy)
Probiotic (usually Primodophilus Reuteri from N. Way)
Fiber (combo of flax seed ,chia seed, pea hull and psyllium)
And I think this has been the best solution as of late for me. I've bumped my magnesium because I've been killing the whey and micellar casein and the calcium had be a little backed up too.
Gut Health is a good product too and would save you a little money initially.
09-19-2007, 08:00 AM
09-19-2007, 09:18 AM
miracle greens added to each shake has helped me a lot. Yogurt as well, if you aren't lactose intolerant.
09-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CEM Store in forum Peptide/Research CompaniesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:27 PM
- By CEM Store in forum CEM ProductsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:27 PM
- By Jon Devine in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:39 AM
- By Doug8796 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:07 PM
- By Tom 185 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:42 PM