Very successful Supplement plan for tendon recovery - AnabolicMinds.com

Very successful Supplement plan for tendon recovery

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Very successful Supplement plan for tendon recovery

I am sort of an expert at getting hurt. My whole damn life I have had one injury after another. I even had to stop playing little league baseball due to elbow problems then had shoulder surgery in highschool and finally had a knee problem get so bad I couldnt walk right in college.

My most recent shoulder problem has left me with a shoulder that crack when I raise my arm above my head. I was getting a ton of pain in the shoulder and the stabilizing muscles in the back which kept the shoudler joint in place because the messed up tendons and ligaments are not doing their job properly.

All this being said in the last week I started a new routine that i am VEEEEERY happy with so far and I wanted to share with anyone who might be having problems.

Primaforce Cissus
    Primaforce Elastamin
    Devils Claw Root (suggested by grunt in an old post)

Devils Calw gets the internal swelling down so that cissus and elastamin and enable healing. My joint is still cracking a TON and I don't think anything short of surgery will ever fix it fully but I have been able to lift and sleep without pain so I will take iot one week and a time. If you need help with your joints though try those products together.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ever have crunching noise when you bend your knees?. I haven't been to the doctor about it, but my knees make a crunching noise every time I bend, walk down stairs or squat. Been like that for about 6 months now. No pain, just crunching, not the normal cracks and squeaks, just crunching sounds.
  3. New Member

I will have to cut and paste this post and save it. I always get SEVERE tendonitis in my right shoulder. I have been free of it for over a year now. When i get it though the pain is that bad i cannot even hold a 10 pound plate over my head.
    •   

4. djl
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

Where'd you find the Devils Claw Root at? Everyone's favorite supp shop (NP) doesn't sell this particular item.

Thanks!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the informative review
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Where'd you find the Devils Claw Root at? Everyone's favorite supp shop (NP) doesn't sell this particular item.

Thanks!
    I love NP but there are some things I need that they just don't sell like fish oil (not the caps) and devils claw. Sometimes I need to turn to a certain Bulk competitor unfortunetly...

If that doesn't make it clear to you then feel free to PM me.
  7. Board Sponsor

This post really helps. I had actually been researching things of this nature after our conversation the other night and was thinking of doing the same thing. Good work JustReading!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    This post really helps. I had actually been researching things of this nature after our conversation the other night and was thinking of doing the same thing. Good work JustReading!
    Hey I really don't know anything special so consult someone who knows the science behind all this as well. I am just a guy who gets hurt all the F'ING time and needs to deal with it the best I can.
  9. djl
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

I went ahead and emailed NP about Devils Claw, just to see what they thought about getting the product in. Response:

Quote Originally Posted by NP
    NOW makes a good Devil's Claw
    product, so we will put this in the purchase order request and have it
    on our next shipment, which should be the middle of next week.

Thank you for the continued support and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    So, if NP doesn't have something you'd like to purchase, give them a chance to win your heart! And EARN your money

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I love NP but there are some things I need that they just don't sell like fish oil (not the caps) and devils claw. Sometimes I need to turn to a certain Bulk competitor unfortunetly...

If that doesn't make it clear to you then feel free to PM me.
  10. djl
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    I went ahead and emailed NP about Devils Claw, just to see what they thought about getting the product in. Response:

So, if NP doesn't have something you'd like to purchase, give them a chance to win your heart! And EARN your money

Just a heads-up--NP has just added Devil's Claw to the online store.

Those guys rock!
  11. New Member

topical cream with devil's claw

There is a topical Ibubrofen cream available that contains devils claw. It works wonders for any joint pain and it saves the stomach from Ibuprofen problems. It contains Ibuprofen, devils claw, arnica, and a few emollients.

It is available from heelspurs dot com

I had my ankle rebuilt 2 years ago, have had some elbow tendonitis, and some shoulder pain and this cream has allowed me to continue training and doing my activities.

-Zeus
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I think a good addition to this protocol would be, from what I have been reading is Glucosamine plus MSM. Those too will help to lube the joints etc.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn;
    I think a good addition to this protocol would be, from what I have been reading is Glucosamine plus MSM. Those too will help to lube the joints etc.
    Yep! Glucosamine Sulfate/Cissus/MSM would do it!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

congrats on the successful supp plan. i need some help in this topic like many of us here. about six months ago, i was unloading a rather heavy (for me) 100lb mesa boogie guitar amp out the back window of a chevy blazer (should have dropped the door/gate!)anyhow, just grabbed the handle with my left hand, overhanded, & picked it up at almost arms length. it was then that i heard a loud ripping noise coming from my left elbow. it was too late needless to say. i just have to live with it now, moderate curls are painful after a set. all kinds of popping crunching sound.i have been mega dosing cissus & glucosamine, have used emu oil,topical celadrin, msm, do fish oil, etc. i may look into this elastomin? product.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Would SuperCissus RX or Primaforce Cissus be the best for this type of usage?
  16. New Member

elbow problems......

Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    congrats on the successful supp plan. i need some help in this topic like many of us here. about six months ago, i was unloading a rather heavy (for me) 100lb mesa boogie guitar amp out the back window of a chevy blazer (should have dropped the door/gate!)anyhow, just grabbed the handle with my left hand, overhanded, & picked it up at almost arms length. it was then that i heard a loud ripping noise coming from my left elbow. it was too late needless to say. i just have to live with it now, moderate curls are painful after a set. all kinds of popping crunching sound.i have been mega dosing cissus & glucosamine, have used emu oil,topical celadrin, msm, do fish oil, etc. i may look into this elastomin? product.
    Where is your pain specifically? Posterior elbow? Or anterior, where the bicep attaches? Does it hurt when you curl or when you press? If the pain, and crunching has persisted for as long as you have said it has I would go see an orthopedist. If you tore a ligament or a tendon that could be bad news without proper treatment. And there is no treatment or pill from any vitamin shop that can help fix that.

If the pain is directly over the humerus/radial junction (funny bone area) you could have severe bursitis/tendonitis. You could also look into ART (active release technique) if the problem seems to be a soft tissue injury. My elbows suck after 15 years of training heavy and I now have to do ibuprofen cream rubdowns on my elbows before training and then warm up my elbows extra before any pressing movements.

Good luck.

-Zeus:bb3:
  17. Senior Member

Cissus is my #1 fav supp. Of everything.
    A few years ago, I developed tendonitis in my left elbow so bad I literally couldn't carry a pillow. Two months of Gluc/Chond/MSM did absolutely nothing for me.
    So I decided to try this new supp called Cissus Rx (OG 5%). In 2 days the pain was nearly gone. And in 6 weeks the injury was actually healed.
    Now I always have some cissus on hand in case something flares up. It's amazing stuff.
    mw2012

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for tendon and ligament elasticity?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:24 PM
  2. GHRP-6 plan for chronic tendonitis
    By Rhyno in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:05 AM
  3. Supplement plan for a Jack Russell Terrier
    By Xel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 08:12 PM
  4. Xtreme Supplement Plan for serious gains!
    By Dan2007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 05:21 PM
  5. Supplement plan for cycle: suggestions and dosing
    By BigBody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 05:09 PM