please help me put together the most effective recomp stack

wormwood

Awards
I have taken a little hiatus from bodybuilding due to a lack of time available to work out but i plan to, within the next 4 weeks get back into it with full force. I need to put together a badass recomp stack. please suggest other items that will work synergistically with what i have already selected. I will also need help putting together a dosing schedule. I dont necessarily plan to take all of these at the same time. My current goals are to get as lean as i possibly can before i go on a cycle of test, p-plex, primo, and some tren enanth in the mix.

heres what i have in mind so far:
Oratropin, Anabolic pump, P-slin, T3, albuterol, neovar, igf-2, BCAA's (a LOT, haha), DCP, powerfull, possibly hexarelin

one thing i am very unsure of is how and if igf-1 incorporates with t3 safely and also what supps are necessary for thyroid pct

any suggestions/help with this is greatly appreciated

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
How about a clean high protein diet and some intense dedicated training.

wormwood

Awards
diet

my diet is currently 3500 cals/day with a 40/40/20 macro ratio. however if i begin taking anabolic pump and other stuff that messes with insulin and igf-1 i'll need to adjust my macros and eat most of my carbs pre/post-workout. I'm trying to decide what ill be taking, then ill adjust my diet accordingly.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
You didn't mention your diet before so I thought that needed to be addressed first.

As far as supplements I would say start off simple and stick to basics since your just coming back to the gym. Grab some good whey protein (I like ON), some simple creatine mono, bulk BCAAs, and maybe something for preworkout like RPM or Drive when it comes out.

Also, how long was your hiatus?

wormwood

Awards
my hiatus was a good 6 months. i switched to a new job and had barely enough time for sleep. but now ive got a lot of extra cash to spend on supps so im going for it. I'm currently using anabolic innovations wpi product. and ive got plenty of kilos of excell to make this a good recomp cycle i just want to make a really dramatic change in body comp. as fast as possible without risking my health too much haha. would thyroid support from NOW be sufficient for post cycle therapy for t3, and correct me if im wrong but after i come off t3 ive been under the impression that its ok to use albuterol during t3 pct?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that running T3 without gear is not recommended because there is too much of a risk for muscle loss.

wormwood

Awards
Would i not be able to get away with low-end dosages, ramped slowly up and down? and wouldn't a combination of oratropin and hexarelin plus other supps mentioned be enough to combat the muscle loss associated with t3? or should i save the t3 for my future cycle and just run albuterol?

shakti

Awards
X-factor seems to be great for recomp, how bout you run it for 2 months with activate (or bulk nettle root from np)rpm as your prewo fix ,use the AP for better utilising the carbs and ofcourse mega dosing bcaas that u already have, igf-2 or powerfull will definitely have synergy with all this especially nettle root.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I strongly suggest the Neovar, and inclusion of RPM.

How many supps you looking to narrow down to?

wormwood

Awards
I am not a fan of x-factor at all. Ive run it a few times and i didnt like the limitation of diet so i no longer use it.

I'm interested in rpm and i think id like to use it after the t3.

I'm not looking to narrow the supps, i'd like to include all the ones ive listed in some way

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking to narrow the supps, i'd like to include all the ones ive listed in some way
In my personal opinion I feel that your list is way too big. Your not going to be able to get the most out of each supplement and you won't be able to identify which supplements are working and what each supplement is doing. I believe you are trying to make to quick of a recomp. The most important thing is for you to get back in the routine of going to the gym consistently and just let things happen. If you eat healthy and lift hard you will see results. Your trying to rush things too much and relying on supplements too much.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Definitely don't start all of them at once.. since you'r ejust getting back into it, you should be able to get results relatively easy.. pick a few and add to them/change things up as you progress... otherwise when you get to a plateau and you've already used up everything, that would, well.. suck

wormwood

Awards
update

I have already begun working out again, ill be a good 5-6 weeks back into it by the time i start my recomp plan.

basic supps:
one a day men's vitamin
DS Vigor
Lots of BCAA's

cutting stack:
oratropin: e3d (week:1-6)
hexatropin: e3d (week:1-14)
t3: start at 25mcg, ramp up to no higher than 75-100, ramped down in 12.5mcg intervals (week:1-4)
albuterol: 4mg x 4 ed (week 1-4)
DCP: 2caps x 3 ed (week:1-14)
leviathan: 1 cap x2 ed (week:5-8)
anabolic pump: 1 cap x3 (week:1-14)
P-slin: 1 cap preworkout (week:7-14)
anagen: 2caps x5 ed (week 7-14)
Ketotifen: 2mg nightly (week:2-5)
Neovar: 5caps pre and post workout (week:9-14)
Mass fx: 1 cap x4 (week:5-14)
Powerfull:5 caps ed (week:1-14)
Reset-AD: 1 cap x2 (week:5-8)
anabolic innovations life support: 2caps x2 (week:1-8)
Restore: 1cap x3 (week:5-8)
RPM: 5caps preworkout (week:7-14)

I'd love to log this stack. thoughts/suggestions?

will hypoglycemia be a concern with the above combination?

wormwood

Awards
bump

i think i am going to do a log of this. this will be fun.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
jesus christ :eek: thats alot of supps at once. Get your bloodwork done before and after for us. That might be interesting to see.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
That is one long list of supplements! All good ones as well! I'll be interested in seeing your progress. ;)

Workin

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I have already begun working out again, ill be a good 5-6 weeks back into it by the time i start my recomp plan.

basic supps:
one a day men's vitamin
DS Vigor
Lots of BCAA's

cutting stack:
t3: start at 25mcg, ramp up to no higher than 75-100, ramped down in 12.5mcg intervals (week:1-4)

this might be the most ridiculous stack ive ever seen. Plain dumb IMO.

why not do this......

act. ext / rpm / pfull / ap / maybe dcp....maybe, and that is pushing it bigtime.

ur wasting ur money bro.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

basic supps:
one a day men's vitamin
DS Vigor
Lots of BCAA's

cutting stack:

If it were me I would do the BCAAs a multiple and some protein powder along with a REALLY good diet.

IMO all that other stuff is not needed, including the Life Support, to do a recomp.

CROWLER

wormwood

Awards
Ok ive revised this stack. i think it makes more sense now.

base:
multi
fish oil(forgot to mention earlier)
DS Vigor
whey
BCAA's

week 1:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Albuterol, T3, Ketotifen
week 2:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Albuterol, T3, Ketotifen
week 3:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Albuterol, T3, Ketotifen
week 4:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Albuterol, T3, Ketotifen
week 5:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, leviathan, Reset-AD, RPM, Neovar,
week 6:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, leviathan, Reset-AD, RPM, Neovar
week 7:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, leviathan, Reset-AD, RPM, Neovar
week 8:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, leviathan, Reset-AD, RPM, Neovar
week 9:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 10:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 11:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 12:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 13:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 14:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen

ill save the p-slin, mfx, and restore for when this is finished.

I plan on logging this in a month or two