New supps, Drive, SDNG, RPM.

Do you think it is wise to take SDNG with RPM since they both have caffeine?

• No too much stims

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dont be a pussy and take it all...Drive, RPM, SDNG and Xtend.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Other stack option please list what you think would be better

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm off stims. being off made me feel alive again. I think I might hop on some in a year or so, as I was severely drained.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Don't be a pussy! You'll be fine!
Haha. Yeah, I will still wait. Last time I touched it actually made me more tired. Reset AD helped me kick out the addiction, and I train even more without stims now.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Yeah, I will still wait. Last time I touched it actually made me more tired. Reset AD helped me kick out the addiction, and I train even more without stims now.
Thats what it seems like the more sh1t I take the more tired I am. I've been on RPM since its been out. I might get off of it and just use Drive along with other stuff without the stims. Other than that I usually have a redbull or two a day because I get them for free and they only have 80mg of caffeine per serving.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thats what it seems like the more sh1t I take the more tired I am. I've been on RPM since its been out. I might get off of it and just use Drive along with other stuff without the stims. Other than that I usually have a redbull or two a day because I get them for free and they only have 80mg of caffeine per serving.
This is because you might have some adrenal fatigue. Reset AD will help you kick up the addiction. It did for me, and it also saved me from not learning anything this year. It's my last year now and I would have failed if I wouldn't stop because I was so tired I wasn't listening to the teacher anymore, and was forgetting everything...

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It seems like you've decided against it, but if you were to end up using all three I'd very carefully assess your tolerance.

With all the caffeine, some yohimbine, and then 2 products containing naringin, it may be wise to taper slowly.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you want a break, serisouly drop RPM, add in Drive for the preworkout intensity, and some Reset AD to help the adrenals. Drive is stim free so you will be fine taking it. It will be a much needed break for your AD glands!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I dont take in much caffeine other than a couple redbulls which is 160mg total. Myth do you know how much caffeine per capsule is in RPM? I take 4 a day.

Aussie

Aussie

Awards
Take both the RPM and the SDNG, the Drive is stim free so no worries on that. Just make sure you drink plenty of water.