Epistane(Havoc) + Superdrol NG Pulse Cycle

1. Epistane(Havoc) + Superdrol NG Pulse Cycle

I have read several of the threads about pulsing and must admit I am rather intrigued by the idea and after looking over the ingredients of SDNG it appears that this product would make for a perfect stack with Epistane. I would experiment with it now but I must complete my log first, but was looking for input on a cycle like this.

I was thinking in terms of
    40 mg Epistane for "On days" 3-4 days a week
    2 caps SuperdrolNG everyday. with maybe an extra cap thrown in before workouts on "ON" days.

Any opinions on this as the DHEA, the estrogen blockers + trib would seem to be perfect for a pulse cycle.

2. this is a pretty neat idea. I'm interested in how this pans out for ya.

SDNG on off days should be fine. A lot of people will take things like DHEA and Trib on off days while pulsing.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

3. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    this is a pretty neat idea. I'm interested in how this pans out for ya.

SDNG on off days should be fine. A lot of people will take things like DHEA and Trib on off days while pulsing.
    Yeah i am thinking about trying this out as soon as my log is completed. What do you think about the SDNG run everyday, I have seen people run this taking things only on "off days" but then again I have seen them run everyday.
    •   

4. SDNG is gonna make for an awesome pre-workout supplement. It works so well pre-WO, some people have asked why we didn't market it this way.

But yeah. You can take it every day. Perhaps take 3 during "ON" days (2 first thing in the morning or preworkout, 1 later on) and 4 on "OFF" days.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

5. I am planning the following cycle........

SDNG/3-AD ( i have some tester bottles left over)/MassFX
    Pulse 10 epi and 10 SD pre-workout
    Pulse 10 epi and 10 SD post-workout

so your idea seems to be pretty good!

6. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    I am planning the following cycle........

SDNG/3-AD ( i have some tester bottles left over)/MassFX
    Pulse 10 epi and 10 superdrol pre-workout
    Pulse 10 epi and 10 SD post-workout

so your idea seems to be pretty good!
    Great minds think alike.

7. you stole my thunder i wanted to do this stack as a pulse first!!!

8. bump for more input

9. absolutely last bump, thought there might be more responses on this as SDNG has dhea + an Ai + some natty test boosters so this just seems to me to be ideal to run a pulse with EPI or Havoc. I guess I am looking for any responses that believe this might be a bad idea. I am a little concerned over the yohimbe and possible blood pressure issues, but this is less of a concern on a pulse.

10. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    absolutely last bump, thought there might be more responses on this as SDNG has dhea + an Ai + some natty test boosters so this just seems to me to be ideal to run a pulse with EPI or Havoc. I guess I am looking for any responses that believe this might be a bad idea. I am a little concerned over the yohimbe and possible blood pressure issues, but this is less of a concern on a pulse.
    Third week of havoc pulse for me with dhea and yohimbe on off days. I am running it at 40 mg and I am not huge by any standards. Blood pressure is normal, everything is fine. I am planning on pulsing the havoc for 8 weeks then after cycling off and pct I am thinking about pulsing Pheraplex.........thought on that
    oh and I am 40, have a fair bit of experience on this front
    my favorite color is green
    and I hate insurance salesmen

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane (Havoc) into Test-E cycle question!?
    By zpole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 03:42 PM
  2. Epistane + M-Drol(~superdrol) Pulse Cycle 4+4weeks
    By quadrato in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 08:59 AM
  3. pheraplex/superdrol stack pulse cycle
    By zhan28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. Superdrol NG: pre-cycle supps?