Epistane(Havoc) + Superdrol NG Pulse Cycle

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I have read several of the threads about pulsing and must admit I am rather intrigued by the idea and after looking over the ingredients of SDNG it appears that this product would make for a perfect stack with Epistane. I would experiment with it now but I must complete my log first, but was looking for input on a cycle like this.

I was thinking in terms of
40 mg Epistane for "On days" 3-4 days a week
2 caps SuperdrolNG everyday. with maybe an extra cap thrown in before workouts on "ON" days.

Any opinions on this as the DHEA, the estrogen blockers + trib would seem to be perfect for a pulse cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a pretty neat idea. I'm interested in how this pans out for ya.

SDNG on off days should be fine. A lot of people will take things like DHEA and Trib on off days while pulsing.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
this is a pretty neat idea. I'm interested in how this pans out for ya.

SDNG on off days should be fine. A lot of people will take things like DHEA and Trib on off days while pulsing.
Yeah i am thinking about trying this out as soon as my log is completed. What do you think about the SDNG run everyday, I have seen people run this taking things only on "off days" but then again I have seen them run everyday.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SDNG is gonna make for an awesome pre-workout supplement. It works so well pre-WO, some people have asked why we didn't market it this way.

But yeah. You can take it every day. Perhaps take 3 during "ON" days (2 first thing in the morning or preworkout, 1 later on) and 4 on "OFF" days.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am planning the following cycle........

SDNG/3-AD ( i have some tester bottles left over)/MassFX
Pulse 10 epi and 10 SD pre-workout
Pulse 10 epi and 10 SD post-workout

so your idea seems to be pretty good! :head:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I am planning the following cycle........

SDNG/3-AD ( i have some tester bottles left over)/MassFX
Pulse 10 epi and 10 superdrol pre-workout
Pulse 10 epi and 10 SD post-workout

so your idea seems to be pretty good! :head:
Great minds think alike.:lol:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
you stole my thunder i wanted to do this stack as a pulse first!!!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
absolutely last bump, thought there might be more responses on this as SDNG has dhea + an Ai + some natty test boosters so this just seems to me to be ideal to run a pulse with EPI or Havoc. I guess I am looking for any responses that believe this might be a bad idea. I am a little concerned over the yohimbe and possible blood pressure issues, but this is less of a concern on a pulse.

cromwell

Awards
absolutely last bump, thought there might be more responses on this as SDNG has dhea + an Ai + some natty test boosters so this just seems to me to be ideal to run a pulse with EPI or Havoc. I guess I am looking for any responses that believe this might be a bad idea. I am a little concerned over the yohimbe and possible blood pressure issues, but this is less of a concern on a pulse.
Third week of havoc pulse for me with dhea and yohimbe on off days. I am running it at 40 mg and I am not huge by any standards. Blood pressure is normal, everything is fine. I am planning on pulsing the havoc for 8 weeks then after cycling off and pct I am thinking about pulsing Pheraplex.........thought on that
oh and I am 40, have a fair bit of experience on this front
my favorite color is green
and I hate insurance salesmen