WHat is your opinion of Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Been fishing around for another suppliment run. I am intrigued by Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2. I have looked through the journals and reviews, but it seems that the posters are stacking with other stuff.

So has anyone used IGF-2 as a stabnd alone? ANd what was your opinion of it?

Thanks!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I loved it, but it was stacked. I felt enhanced sleep and great mood while on it. 10/10 in my book.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I ran it solo for about 3 weeks and really enjoyed it, a definite increase in libido and sense of well being. Sleep was improved and recovery time was cut down.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wonder how it compares to t-force?:food:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder too.. I never heard of someone tried both.
jjohn, you're a walking promotion for x factor. damn dude you look twice as big in new avatar v old one. congrats.:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken both :) really they are different animals so its harder to compare I think. IGF-2 is an L-dopa + additional ingredients, so its more of an hgh supplement with some aid to testosterone where t-force is fadogia, so its a pretty direct testosterone aid. IGF-2 helps sleep, t-force helps elevate mood in general. t-force may give you acne, IGF-2 helps give you clearer skin :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, you're a walking promotion for x factor. damn dude you look twice as big in new avatar v old one. congrats.:thumbsup:
X Factor does wonders you know :p

Thanks a lot man!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only felt great things from IGF-2. Great sleep, increased libido, and increased strength are among the benefits felt. Great stuff!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've taken both :) really they are different animals so its harder to compare I think. IGF-2 is an L-dopa + additional ingredients, so its more of an hgh supplement with some aid to testosterone where t-force is fadogia, so its a pretty direct testosterone aid. IGF-2 helps sleep, t-force helps elevate mood in general. t-force may give you acne, IGF-2 helps give you clearer skin :D
from the sound of it, seems like a nice stack?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from the sound of it, seems like a nice stack?
Yeah, they would be, actually its how I took them (they overlapped by a couple weeks). I'd have to recommend 2 bottles of t-force, it does take a week or two to start to notice it. I started taking IGF-2 during the last 3 weeks I was taking t-force

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, they would be, actually its how I took them (they overlapped by a couple weeks). I'd have to recommend 2 bottles of t-force, it does take a week or two to start to notice it. I started taking IGF-2 during the last 3 weeks I was taking t-force
thanks that sounds interesting.:thumbsup:

mikem

Awards
I ran RPM alone for a month and then added IGF-2. I really felt a boost in the strength department when i added IGF-2. I will run that stack again.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 is yet another Applied Nutriceuticals winner :thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
All kinds of yummy goodness...... watch and see...............

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
how many cycles of x-factor have you done jjohn? just wondering :lol:
I lost the count LOL, but seriously, just sbout 6 I think. I am starting another one, I might run 80 days 5 caps :) I take longer break periods to enhance the effects of the product. This cycle will require a huge break! :bb3:

Sorry to hijack. lol. IGF-2 ROCKS!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Factor + RPM + Drive + IGF-2 + NeoVar + Activate + BCAA's = Super post cycle therapy!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the sample pack of IGF-2. Didn't get much out of it. Probally need a higher dose. Need to lose a lot of bodyfat so I can use cost effectively.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I tried the sample pack of IGF-2. Didn't get much out of it. Probally need a higher dose. Need to lose a lot of bodyfat so I can use cost effectively.
A little sample won't do much. It takes a little more time to feel it's full effects..

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of IGF-2 sitting here now and am just waiting for the right time to start, but I've been following several logs and everyone is saying the same things about it. Everyone is reporting really nice strength gains beginning about two weeks in. Along with better sleep, recovery times, and overall sense of well being starting even earlier. I personally can't wait to try it out.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I also have some IGF-2 that I haven't even opened yet, just admiring them sitting in my supplement stash just waiting. I am curiouse about the T-Force. Not alot has been said about it. I am going to hold off on taking all my little AN goodies until I get 3-4 months worth of Cordygen5, Carnage, Res-V, and some more Formestane.

I think that Trans Form + Res-V + IGF-2 + Cordygen5 + Poseidon would be out of this world if one can put it together and what would you know, I am real close to having this one lined out.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 honestly takes about 2 weeks to kick in, at least it did for me, but the effects are very pleasant. I really enjoy IGF-2, I just wish it were cheaper because at my bodyweight 12 pills seemed to be perfect for me and the bottle does not last long at that dose. Still an excellent product.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of IGF-2 sitting here now and am just waiting for the right time to start, but I've been following several logs and everyone is saying the same things about it. Everyone is reporting really nice strength gains beginning about two weeks in. Along with better sleep, recovery times, and overall sense of well being starting even earlier. I personally can't wait to try it out.
In my experience, this is a great summary. I will tell you that I'm a good test case for IGF-2 standalone. I didn't change anything in my diet or lifestyle, I just added IGF-2. Here is what I noticed (I'm about 4 weeks into it)

Pros:
Great sleep and all around alertness and good sense of well being
Good recovery times between workouts
GREAT recover times between sets as far as cardio goes. <-- probably the best thing I like about it right now. I'm not gasping for breath after a set of heavy squats, I have much better cardio endurance.
Stength gains in all major lifts
Feel leaner pumps, not a real full pump or wet pump like a creatine mono, but a nice lean pump when working out or just flexing in general :)
No noticable negative side effects (acne, sleep patterns, low libido, gyno)

Cons:
You won't gain 10lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks or anything crazy.
It's not designed as a preworkout stim, so you aren't going to be bouncing off the walls, getting super aggressive or getting a massive pump if that's what you are looking for

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good commentary Ninja.... in my experience, I'd agree with this.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Been fishing around for another suppliment run. I am intrigued by Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2. I have looked through the journals and reviews, but it seems that the posters are stacking with other stuff.

So has anyone used IGF-2 as a stabnd alone? ANd what was your opinion of it?

Thanks!
Great supplement! Kicks in in about a week! Libido effects are really nice.(my girlfriend reminds me daily to take it!)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Great supplement! Kicks in in about a week! Libido effects are really nice.(my girlfriend reminds me daily to take it!)
hahaha.... it is a very pleasant side effect I tell ya......

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Well, it sounds good. I have hadd a change of heart, I will run the IGF-2 and NeoVar for a couple of months to see what happend.

Thanks folks.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, it sounds good. I have hadd a change of heart, I will run the IGF-2 and NeoVar for a couple of months to see what happend.

Thanks folks.
Please keep us posted on how it's treatin' ya.... and let us know if you have any questions.