Dosing nolva for my PCT

ATH3386

Awards
I have a few questions about dosing my nolva for my first cycle.

Im using epi and running PCT at 40/40/20/20... when I take nolva.. how exactly do i extract it from the vial?

How do I measure out 1ml? Finally, on the 40mg/day, should i take a dose in the morning and in the middle of the day?

SpoonRiver

SpoonRiver

Awards
Is there no dropper that came with the bottle? If there is no dropper, just go out and buy one.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Oral Syringe. doesn't matter what time of day but i take mine before bed.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Since Nolvadex isn't a supplement, you might want to consider posting in the Post Cycle Therapy or Steroid Forum. Good luck.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Im using epi and running post cycle therapy at 40/40/20/20... when I take nolva.. how exactly do i extract it from the vial?

How do I measure out 1ml? Finally, on the 40mg/day, should i take a dose in the morning and in the middle of the day?
Even though this is the wrong section for this answer, you take Nolva or any SERM at night(sometime after dinner preferably close to sleep) because your body makes the most natural test several hours into sleep. Which is what I'm gonna do right now.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Im using epi and running post cycle therapy at 40/40/20/20... when I take nolva.. how exactly do i extract it from the vial?

How long was your cycle and what did you dose the epi at? Is it tamox citrate? Imho, you do not need to dose the nolva that high coming off an epi cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 7
iBulk Post Cycle Therapy 5
jonnylfc Cycle Logs 1
justeat Post Cycle Therapy 7