Creatine nonresponder

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

Creatine nonresponder

I bought micronised creatine, CEE, and crealkalin but no one of them work for me. Is there something what I could do in order to Creatine works for me or should I give it to my fishes?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

By not working, what exactly are you expecting? You can try the tried and true mono.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

I have really felt nothing. I was using 20 grams/day of monohydrate creatine - I felt nothing. Then I have used 10 g CEE/day - I have felt nothing. Then I have used 5g crealkalin - and I have felt nothing too. Nothing means no strength, no weight gain, no extra energy, only I have peed too much.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.25%

You could be a non responder. They do exist. Or you might have expected too much.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.56%

I'm in the same boat as you. I tried mono and didn't even get any water weight gain from it let alone any noticeable performance or strength gains.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    You could be a non responder. They do exist.
    We do...
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.57%

Green Bulge worked for me and I though I was a non-responder.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.86%

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Green Bulge worked for me and I though I was a non-responder.
    Do you feel it was the creatine you responded to or one of the other ingredients?
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.57%

I am not sure but I have tried a variety of other creatine products that did nothing for me. I did not compare the ingredients too meticulously. I have 2 bottles of CreEthyl extreme staring at me as I type, I took another that did nothing. Neovar, nothing. CVM extreme, nothing. I purchased some Green Magnitude but that runs through my GI tract like I turned a faucet.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisSVK View Post
    I bought micronised creatine, CEE, and crealkalin but no one of them work for me. Is there something what I could do in order to Creatine works for me or should I give it to my fishes?
    How do you take it? With simple carbs?

If not, try taking it with high GI (simple) carbs like Grape Juice, Apple juice or simply Gatorade. Many non-responders tend to begin to respond simply by using this method. I know it's "Old School" with all the latest and greatest creatine formulas but I feel it's still the most effective....Creatine Mono + Simple carbs, cheap and effective.

I know this will come across as a shameless attempt to pimp Poseidon but I'll say it anyway... Poseidon + Simple Carbs + Creatine Mono = an even better stack you may respond very well to.

Good luck!

Workin
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ha please don't rain feces on me but the cell-tech i used to use a couple years ago actually seemed to be the only creatine product i ever got results from.. but the price sucks ween and is just so overblown, so i fooled around with its components i was fairly certain the ala and chromium pico in it is what really seemed to help me out.. so i just combine regular mono with cp and ala and that's been workin pretty well for me ever sense.. also to note green bulge an kre-alkalyn really didn't do anything for me

ha and yeah i've been hearing real good things about poseidon so i'll be investing in that shortly as well workin!
  12. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    How do you take it? With simple carbs?

If not, try taking it with high GI (simple) carbs like Grape Juice, Apple juice or simply Gatorade. Many non-responders tend to begin to respond simply by using this method. I know it's "Old School" with all the latest and greatest creatine formulas but I feel it's still the most effective....Creatine Mono + Simple carbs, cheap and effective.

I know this will come across as a shameless attempt to pimp Poseidon but I'll say it anyway... Poseidon + Simple Carbs + Creatine Mono = an even better stack you may respond very well to.

Good luck!

Workin
    Well let's think about what's in poseidon: Buffering agents and potassium. (of course there's other ill sh*t in there as well.)

What's in effervesent creatine (which is creatine monohydrate with synergists added for better utilization): buffering agents and potassium.

You're not pimpin' Poseidon, you're telling it like it is.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

and better yet use the same formula and substitute swell for poseidon. got some ordered workin, cant wait to try.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    ha please don't rain feces on me but the cell-tech i used to use a couple years ago actually seemed to be the only creatine product i ever got results from.. but the price sucks ween and is just so overblown, so i fooled around with its components i was fairly certain the ala and chromium pico in it is what really seemed to help me out.. so i just combine regular mono with cp and ala and that's been workin pretty well for me ever sense.. also to note green bulge an kre-alkalyn really didn't do anything for me

ha and yeah i've been hearing real good things about poseidon so i'll be investing in that shortly as well workin!
    The reason it worked for you is most-likely due to the fact that they load it with dextrose. Workin said it best
  15. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.49%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Well let's think about what's in poseidon: Buffering agents and potassium. (of course there's other ill sh*t in there as well.)

What's in effervesent creatine (which is creatine monohydrate with synergists added for better utilization): buffering agents and potassium.

You're not pimpin' Poseidon, you're telling it like it is.
    Thanks sinner...I'm glad you took it that way.

Red Dog, Be sure and Let me know how you like Poseidon!

Thebigt, Your right...SWELL could be used in place of Poseidon for an amazing stack! Please keep us updated on your results!

Workin

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine
    By ChaseRoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
  2. Creatine Nonresponder
    By nobady in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 01:06 PM
  3. Plan of Attack for Creatine NonResponder
    By bulls**t in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 04:17 PM
  4. What do nonresponder use for creatine.
    By hardlyworkin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 10:59 AM
  5. Creatine nonresponders
    By size in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-08-2004, 01:04 AM