Creatine nonresponder

GenesisSVK

Awards
I bought micronised creatine, CEE, and crealkalin but no one of them work for me. Is there something what I could do in order to Creatine works for me or should I give it to my fishes?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By not working, what exactly are you expecting? You can try the tried and true mono.

GenesisSVK

Awards
I have really felt nothing. I was using 20 grams/day of monohydrate creatine - I felt nothing. Then I have used 10 g CEE/day - I have felt nothing. Then I have used 5g crealkalin - and I have felt nothing too. Nothing means no strength, no weight gain, no extra energy, only I have peed too much.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
You could be a non responder. They do exist. Or you might have expected too much.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you. I tried mono and didn't even get any water weight gain from it let alone any noticeable performance or strength gains.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Green Bulge worked for me and I though I was a non-responder.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure but I have tried a variety of other creatine products that did nothing for me. I did not compare the ingredients too meticulously. I have 2 bottles of CreEthyl extreme staring at me as I type, I took another that did nothing. Neovar, nothing. CVM extreme, nothing. I purchased some Green Magnitude but that runs through my GI tract like I turned a faucet.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I bought micronised creatine, CEE, and crealkalin but no one of them work for me. Is there something what I could do in order to Creatine works for me or should I give it to my fishes?
How do you take it? With simple carbs?

If not, try taking it with high GI (simple) carbs like Grape Juice, Apple juice or simply Gatorade. Many non-responders tend to begin to respond simply by using this method. I know it's "Old School" with all the latest and greatest creatine formulas but I feel it's still the most effective....Creatine Mono + Simple carbs, cheap and effective. :thumbsup:

I know this will come across as a shameless attempt to pimp Poseidon but I'll say it anyway... Poseidon + Simple Carbs + Creatine Mono = an even better stack you may respond very well to. ;)

Good luck!

Workin

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
ha please don't rain feces on me but the cell-tech i used to use a couple years ago actually seemed to be the only creatine product i ever got results from.. but the price sucks ween and is just so overblown, so i fooled around with its components i was fairly certain the ala and chromium pico in it is what really seemed to help me out.. so i just combine regular mono with cp and ala and that's been workin pretty well for me ever sense.. also to note green bulge an kre-alkalyn really didn't do anything for me :stick:

ha and yeah i've been hearing real good things about poseidon so i'll be investing in that shortly as well workin! :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you take it? With simple carbs?

If not, try taking it with high GI (simple) carbs like Grape Juice, Apple juice or simply Gatorade. Many non-responders tend to begin to respond simply by using this method. I know it's "Old School" with all the latest and greatest creatine formulas but I feel it's still the most effective....Creatine Mono + Simple carbs, cheap and effective. :thumbsup:

I know this will come across as a shameless attempt to pimp Poseidon but I'll say it anyway... Poseidon + Simple Carbs + Creatine Mono = an even better stack you may respond very well to. ;)

Good luck!

Workin
Well let's think about what's in poseidon: Buffering agents and potassium. (of course there's other ill sh*t in there as well.)

What's in effervesent creatine (which is creatine monohydrate with synergists added for better utilization): buffering agents and potassium.

You're not pimpin' Poseidon, you're telling it like it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and better yet use the same formula and substitute swell for poseidon. got some ordered workin, cant wait to try.:thumbsup:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
ha please don't rain feces on me but the cell-tech i used to use a couple years ago actually seemed to be the only creatine product i ever got results from.. but the price sucks ween and is just so overblown, so i fooled around with its components i was fairly certain the ala and chromium pico in it is what really seemed to help me out.. so i just combine regular mono with cp and ala and that's been workin pretty well for me ever sense.. also to note green bulge an kre-alkalyn really didn't do anything for me :stick:

ha and yeah i've been hearing real good things about poseidon so i'll be investing in that shortly as well workin! :thumbsup:
The reason it worked for you is most-likely due to the fact that they load it with dextrose. Workin said it best

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Well let's think about what's in poseidon: Buffering agents and potassium. (of course there's other ill sh*t in there as well.)

What's in effervesent creatine (which is creatine monohydrate with synergists added for better utilization): buffering agents and potassium.

You're not pimpin' Poseidon, you're telling it like it is.
Thanks sinner...I'm glad you took it that way. ;)

Red Dog, Be sure and Let me know how you like Poseidon!

Thebigt, Your right...SWELL could be used in place of Poseidon for an amazing stack! Please keep us updated on your results! :thumbsup:

Workin