Anyone have anything good to say about nitrix?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have anything good to say about nitrix?

I've been thinking about buying it at GNC and then emptying the bottle returning it and then buying my vitamins and protein with the gift card. Worth it?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, don't steal. :(

Buy RPM, it'll give you killer pumps with actual results.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
they'll actually take an open bottle...? wow what a way to do business

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
anything good to say about it....hmmm...the bottles pretty?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they'll actually take an open bottle...? wow what a way to do business
Well they used to have a policy that if, you bought something, took it, and it didn't work, that you could get refunded by gift card. Most of the GNC stores started to only offer that if you purchased a "GNC" brand product. If one of the stores still offers that, then that cool, but I believe they check purchase dates on the receipt/transaction. This way they can avoid people scamming them.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Well they used to have a policy that if, you bought something, took it, and it didn't work, that you could get refunded by gift card. Most of the GNC stores started to only offer that if you purchased a "GNC" brand product. If one of the stores still offers that, then that cool, but I believe they check purchase dates on the receipt/transaction. This way they can avoid people scamming them.
I know my GNC doesnt have that offer. I live in NYC and its fairly populated here. We have lots of old ladies and such who will do anything to try and return things. I guess thats why I never heard of such policy.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know my GNC doesnt have that offer. I live in NYC and its fairly populated here. We have lots of old ladies and such who will do anything to try and return things. I guess thats why I never heard of such policy.

haha yeah, the only reason I know about it is 2 of my friends work at the same store. My father also had returned a bottle of Vitrix one time, because it didn't do what it said on the bottle. They gave him his money back. Like I said, the ones near me only take back "GNC Pro Performance" prods.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, to answer the original post...The product seems to be garbage. I know at least 4 people that said that it only gave minor pumps. If you want to get something like an NO booster...go for something in a powder form. I tend to stay away from BSN/MT, but that is personal opinion. I took Cellmass one time, and it didn't do anything for me. Spend your money on something else IMO.

I can personally vouch for Gaspari Nutritions, "Superpump 250". I have used it since March of this year, and I love it. I can't say that I won't be leaning towards something else next time I place an order though. I have found a lot of interesting underrated supps here in the last few days.

Best of luck.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Save your money. Buy RPM. It works for me and I don't have to go to GNC to get ripped off.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
the samples from the contest that myth threw all came in. ( mostly ) the guys at the gym are gonna give RPM a try. :]

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
RPM and NITRIX together is amazing and Ive been doing this for about 2-3 months now.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
In the GNC near me in Toronto Canada they take open bottles back within 30 days and give back a gift card. I did it with ultimate nutrition BCAA's

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, maybe ill give RPM a shot, i guess i just wanted to make sure nitrix was garbage.
However i do love no-explode.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, maybe ill give RPM a shot, i guess i just wanted to make sure nitrix was garbage.
However i do love no-explode.
ew N.O explode! N.O is decent try white flood youll never go back :thumbsup:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The container is recyclable! It's either #1 PETE or #2 HDPE. Either way, those are the most commonly recycled plastic containers in the U.S.. There's what it's good for.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I used Nitrix for about 3 months 2 years ago, got really vascular which I've kept that, and it did give me a great pump, I think I use to take 14-16 a day. Sure there are better products out there, but if I had some for free I would take it again, but I don't think I would ever buy it again, the cost is too much, Get Diesel NOS was much better, and now I use NO Shotgun for my pump type product.