3 Ad

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Can anyone tell me what happend/is going on with 3AD or a way I can get some (anyway!)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
search 3ad....haha..way to much to explain..

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
They will never release 3-Ad, use one of the clones: 11oxo or that androxtreme mentioned above.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
AX is just waiting for hell to freeze over.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i got the good stuff and getting ready to take it with a S.D pulse

...OR ill take the highest bidder ;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i still got over 20 grams of bulk powder..wish custom wold get some back in

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AndroXtreme-D was a huge waste of my money! It is NOT a clone of 3-AD because it does not have all the proper ingredients to make it so. It made me lethargic - bleh! Luckily, though, I traded a AN rep for 2 bottles of IGF-2 and 1 bottle of Lipo-PM (AWESOME TRADE!!!!)

If you really want a great product, go with the new SuperDrol-NG - I'll give you my word - It's a DAMN good supplement! And you can stack it with anything! Just imagine the pumps with a RPM / NG stack! Or Drive / RPM! Damn!

Good Luck to you!

Last edited:
wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
AndroXtreme-D was a huge waste of my money! It is NOT a clone of 3-AD because it does not have all the proper ing. to make it so. It made me lethargic - bleh! Luckily, though, I traded a AN rep for 2 bottles of IGF-2 and 1 bottle of Lipo-PM (AWESOME TRADE!!!!)

If you really want a great product, go with the new SuperDrol-NG - I'll give you my word - It's a DAMN good supplement! And you can stack it with anything! Just imagine the pumps with a RPM / NG stack! Or Drive / RPM! Damn!

Good Luck to you!
how did u like the lipo pm? sorry to hijack for a sec..lol

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try it - logging NG right now and I don't want to mix too many supplements. But it sounds promising. I may buy Lipo-AM to stack with it down the road. Once the NG stack is over, I'm going to stack RPM / DRIVE / IGF-2

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
They will never release 3-Ad, use one of the clones: 11oxo or that androxtreme mentioned above.
really i didnt know u were an ax rep or knew all these things. wow we should bow down to you and ur genious....:toofunny:

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
really i didnt know u were an ax rep or knew all these things. wow we should bow down to you and ur genious....:toofunny:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bigschmidt821 again.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
blaim the FDA they believe it to be andro and wont give ax the time of day. pretty crappy not the companies fault

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
blaim the FDA they believe it to be andro and wont give ax the time of day. pretty crappy not the companies fault
Yeah i am sure it isn't anabolic xtreme's fault they would obviously benefit more if it was for sale. But i think thats why the other poster stated that it will never come out.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it. Why would we send him reputation?
No...lol I tried to rep him but thats the message i got when I tried.....sorry for the confusion..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok fellas,

I talked with the big guy and here's the scoop:

This was held by the FDA. The saw 'andro' and said "Nope, this is illegal." Wrong, it's perfectly legal.

After prying for a while, the FDA asked for DHSEA substantiation, research, all that fun stuff.

They are currently reviewing the research, etc. to put in their files as a new ingredient in supplements (they had never seen this compound before).

The FDA is a governmentally run agency. So is the DMV (department of motor vehicles).........you see where I'm going with this?

Anyhow, when they get this all settled away and give us the :thumbsup: I've been told 3-AD will ship out the very next day.

If they give it the thumbsdown......stock up on whatever you can because it will be put on the banned substance list.

So the best thing we can do right now is keep our fingers crossed, and hope and pray this matter will be cleared up soon.

:smite: thesinner

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas,

This was held by the FDA. The saw 'andro' and said "Nope, this is illegal." Wrong, it's perfectly legal.

After prying for a while, the FDA asked for DHSEA substantiation, research, all that fun stuff.

They are currently reviewing the research, etc. to put in their files as a new ingredient in supplements (they had never seen this compound before).

The FDA is a governmentally run agency. So is the DMV (department of motor vehicles).........you see where I'm going with this?

Anyhow, when they get this all settled away and give us the :thumbsup: I've been told 3-AD will ship out the very next day.

If they give it the thumbsdown......stock up on whatever you can because it will be put on the banned substance list.

So the best thing we can do right now is keep our fingers crossed, and hope and pray this matter will be cleared up soon.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Thanks for that sinner!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas,

:goodpost:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing to contribute but would like to add that, i have a bottle sitting on my shelf......

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i had it delieverd to my store yesterday and will have loads more here likely tommorow

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats REALLY interesting.......I am glad YOU told me this fact! I am only incharge of the online team and never knew this..........:think:

VERY INTERESTING!

GRAB A CLUE!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
oppss i misunderstood. i meant i have Superdrol NG not 3AD my bad

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, this post for me was a 10/10, if you weren't such a rep w***e I would rep you :D.

Much Love and thanks Sinner,

Neoborn

Ok fellas,

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
how is 11oxo a clone if 11oxo came out before 3ad was schedualed

Good point, reminds me of the chicken or the egg argument. I do think that Ax came out with the idea, then Pat figured out what it was and came out with it before they even released a single bottle. :aargh: Oh yea, 11 oxo isnt a clone, it doesnt have trisorbagen, it increases bio-availability by 10000 percentage, it even help your wife get pregnant, without you ever having to sleep with her.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Click Chemistry. They've likely known about andrenosterone for years now.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats REALLY interesting.......I am glad YOU told me this fact! I am only incharge of the online team and never knew this..........:think:

VERY INTERESTING!

GRAB A CLUE!

HA!! Me thinkst that by now, some folks would grab that clue, run with it, save it in a safe place to snort later, and come back with a legitimate question. C'mon, guys...we'll be happy to answer any questions as long as they are in good taste. No flaming or drama - save that for another board where we aren't present and nobody cares...like:

the dartboard at the local pub
the bulletin board in front of your nearest church
the firehall bulletin board next to Bingo winners
any 2x4x10 piece of lumber (lumber=board)

:D :D :D :D :D