Flavor: Peanut Butter Cup

OH YEAH
:djparty:

Total with shipping? $190.....:sick:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wow thats a crazy order indeed. how much did you spend? be sure to post your reviews on nutraplanet! and post it up on the nutraplanet section!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing crazy about supporting a kick ass company :)Enjoy your low priced, quality products!!! OH YEAH!!!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
not bad at all!
Not too bad, considering some of that is actual food (2 protein tubs, and 2 9-bar boxes of protein bars).

Those blender bottles are incredible for the price, and I've begun a collection of them (3 so far) so as to replace my crappy old ones that leak and break...

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
1x Superdrol NG By: Anabolic Xtreme
1x Oh Yeah! Protein Wafer Bars By: ISS Research
Flavor: Vanilla Cream
1x DCP By: RPN
1x 100% Casein By: Optimum Nutrition
Flavor: Creamy Vanilla
1x RPM By: Applied Nutriceuticals
1x 100% Whey Gold Standard By: Optimum Nutrition
Flavor: Chocolate Mint

1x Blender Bottle By: Sundesa
1x P-Slin By: Pure Supplements
1x Oh Yeah! Protein Wafer Bars By: ISS Research
Flavor: Peanut Butter Cup

OH YEAH
:djparty:

Total with shipping? $190.....:sick:
Mmmmmm Gotta love the chocolate mint flavor. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmm Gotta love the chocolate mint flavor. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!!
Never had it before but it jumped out at me as something that might be good. So it's good?!?!

NICE.

I mean, OH YEAH! :rofl:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never had it before but it jumped out at me as something that might be good. So it's good?!?!

NICE.

I mean, OH YEAH! :rofl:
ON makes the best tasting protein I have ever used. I go for the Extreme Chocolate flavor. The only other decent protein taste wise, besides muscle milk, would be Six Star. That cheap stuff tastes incredibly good when you are in a pinch and can run to the local Wal-Mart or Walgreens. Again this is just in "my" experience.

Nice order btw!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
ON makes the best tasting protein I have ever used. I go for the Extreme Chocolate flavor. The only other decent protein taste wise, besides muscle milk, would be Six Star. That cheap stuff tastes incredibly good when you are in a pinch and can run to the local Wal-Mart or Walgreens. Again this is just in "my" experience.

Nice order btw!
Thanks man!

I'm really, really in love with Metabolic Drive by Biotest, but I can't bring myself to pay their shipping charge right now.

Best protein, hands down, ever.

Beats muscle milk in taste..not kidding. Way better for you, though.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Not too bad, considering some of that is actual food (2 protein tubs, and 2 9-bar boxes of protein bars).

Those blender bottles are incredible for the price, and I've begun a collection of them (3 so far) so as to replace my crappy old ones that leak and break...
Amen on the blender bottles! :head:
They make all other shakers seem like junk.

P.S.~ RPM..... niiiiiiiiiiice!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Will your whole order be held up by that SuperdrolNG?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Nice mix of everything :) Why didn't you add in an extra few $ to get free shipping?? A few bars of Java Lather would have done it :p

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Nice mix of everything :) Why didn't you add in an extra few $ to get free shipping?? A few bars of Java Lather would have done it :p
Good call!

when are they gunna give us aussies a chance for the half price shipping thing!!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just throw some java lather in there for the free shipping lol

EDIT - great minds think alike, asianbabe

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

OR... toss the java lather in there and send the entire order to me as a gift.. and I will in turn split it and send half to Wedgy, cuz we're injured and broke and need all the help we can get... LOL:thumbsup:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

;)

OR... toss the java lather in there and send the entire order to me as a gift.. and I will in turn split it and send half to Wedgy, cuz we're injured and broke and need all the help we can get... LOL:thumbsup:
Hey, hold on I demand) half .... !!!! ermm..as commission for subconsciously influencing your devious actions :)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
;)

Hey, hold on I demand) half .... !!!! ermm..as commission for subconsciously influencing your devious actions :)
Hey, whatever works! haha How about I just take the DCP and RPM, you guys can split the rest however you two choose! hahaha (oh and if he DOES toss in the soap, I call dips in the 'grande' bar. ;) )

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not that crazy, you didnt even go over $200!!!!! lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That metal whisk is the whole reason to buy one. I have four and they work great.
Back to the thread, Your order is good but If most of us were to order a year at once how Nutty would that be as far as list.:study:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That metal whisk is the whole reason to buy one. I have four and they work great.
Back to the thread, Your order is good but If most of us were to order a year at once how Nutty would that be as far as list.:study:
The cool thing is when I order Gaspari stuff they usually send me a free mixer. It isn't one with the little metal spiral ball though. I have seen those at GNC. Are they really all that good. To clear things up I don't buy at GNC unless I am just picking up an RTD on Saturdays or something. Online prices will save you ass tons of money! I even taught my dad, so he is buyin **** up all the time and callin me about deals and stuff lol.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
They work for me and have a better seal so they are not prone to leak.

itsrawb

itsrawb

Awards

Nice order btw!
try syntha 6..

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
The bottle is awesome. The metal whisk thing is useless though. I give them to the cat to play with.
Actually the metal whisk is very useful for me...I use it to stir my protein shakes up really good...no clumping at all. But the big thing is i dumb 3 or 4 whole eggs....2 egg whites in the blender bottle and scramble them and pour right into the skillet. The metal whisk does a great job of scrambling the eggs. Just an idea for ya

thanks

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
See....

Sub Total: $183.68
Federal Express (Recommended) (Home Delivery) (9.5 lbs): $6.50
Total: $190.18

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE ORDER!!!!!

I've got a buttload sitting in my cart at the moment, but your order is crazy!! Very nice!!

Suggestion if I may? Add in the AX aPCT now so you'll be sure to have it when the SDNG runs out - unless you're going to order big again next month!!

Way to blow the bucks! Support your local -Planet!!!!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I would still find something to add to that order to get the free shipping but I will use any excuse to get more goodies from nutra :head:
I'm a level 4 over at T-Nation, so I don't usually buy outside of the Biotest umbrella. This order was an exception for me, but it also means that I can't get some of the other products I really like from Biotest (Surge, Carbolin-19, and Metabolic Drive).

I dunno....as a college student making decent money, I find it alright to "blow" this kind of money on supplements. I won't be able to do it once I'm in the "real world" but why not enjoy the financial freedom while I can? I have no student loans, no car payments, don't have to pay for gas or car insurance, and don't have to pay rent (this year).

I consider myself extremely lucky to be able to spend money on this lifestyle/hobby of mine, and only hope that it can continue for a long time to come, which should happen as long as I get a good job and work hard.

But really, I feel lucky to be able to make an order like that, especially knowing that a lot of guys who work just as hard in the gym can't/won't spend that kind of money on supplements.

But hey...I earned the money, and i'm just making the most of my current situation, so....:head:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Details Qty Unit Price Total
RPM (110 capsules)
By Applied Nutriceuticals
Ships Within 1-2 Business Days
Write Review 2 $29.99 $59.98
Clear Shot (One 4 fl oz. Bottle)
By ErgoPharm
Write Review 3 $3.89 $11.67
Beta Alanine (500 grams)
By PrimaForce
Write Review 1 $24.95 $24.95
Orange Triad (270 tabs)
By Controlled Labs
Write Review 2 $24.95 $49.90
Omega-3 (200 softgels)
By NOW Foods
Write Review 1 $6.95 $6.95
EGCG (Green Tea Extract) (90 caps)
By NOW Foods
Write Review 2 $7.99 $15.98
Abyss (120 caps)
By Nimbus Nutrition
Write Review 1 $29.99 $29.99
Sub Total: $199.42
Federal Express (Recommended) (Home Delivery) (8.9 lbs): $0.00
Coupon Discount(s): -$6.00
Total: $193.42

:D..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
man i was I could get that kinda shipping!!....shipping kills me, ohhh well, it gets here quick at least

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cheapest is 17.95 i think....but us canadians always get the shaft, not NP's fault, but still sucks

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no such thing..haha....dont think they offer it, i usually make 100 dollar orders very frequently though. Free shipping would be amazing

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
aw that sucks. I know that for me, I use fedex instead of USPS. they charge close to 9 bucks and I live in the U.S. fedex is like 6 bucks so its all good 8)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
no such thing..haha....dont think they offer it, i usually make 100 dollar orders very frequently though. Free shipping would be amazing
i used to make 100 dollar orders frequently too..i got mad when i neevr recieved any freebies

lol but my grudge is over i will be ordering soon..lol

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used to make 100 dollar orders frequently too..i got mad when i neevr recieved any freebies

lol but my grudge is over i will be ordering soon..lol
lol, I always make 'several small orders'... and I regret that, but I buy what I need, when I need it.. and even when my orders are big and it says "free xxxxx" on the packing slip... I don't ever get anything :( so I gave up on freebies lol :lol:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
meh, i dont want freebies, got too much crap in my room now..lol

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol all i ever wanted was a shirt man..lol...but freebies or not i love me some nutraplanet..they need some YG nutracaps