What do you guys think is the best low sugar (if any) creatine?
- 09-12-2007, 06:14 PM
- 09-12-2007, 06:18 PM
- 09-12-2007, 06:45 PM
09-12-2007, 07:02 PM
I used to add like 2 heaping teaspoons of dextrose to mono. I now use Controlled Labs Green Magnitude. I dont like how i feel all crappy during a workout from the dextrose. go check out Green Magnitude creatine. I think its a very effective creatine that gives less bloating than mono.
09-12-2007, 07:04 PM
09-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Check out Avant Labs SuperCarb
SuperCarb™ is Avant Labs’ new wonder carbohydrate. It is essentially a time-released sugar. It is a naturally occurring constituent of sugar cane and has the bulk, the feel, and the taste of sucrose.
It is fully metabolized and supplies the same 4cal/gram as sucrose, but because its hydrolysis is much slower, it has an extremely low Glycemic Index, so it does not spike blood sugar, triglyceride, and insulin levels like other commonly used carbohydrates do. SuperCarb™ keeps blood glucose at the ideally elevated level more than 2 hours, for sustained energy and satiety.
As its name boasts, clearly SuperCarb™ is no ordinary carbohydrate or sugar. One might call it the “creatine of carbohydrates” or the “SesaLean™ of sugars”. It is almost like having salad, but with the taste of sugar. The applications are endless, as they say:
1. Workouts and competition: Perhaps the most obvious use is to add it to or substitute it in your workout drink. It is the ultimate carbohydrate to add to your CEE, NO, BCAA, and or protein product or to make your own super Gatorade™. The steady, sustained glucose delivery will be unmatched for muscular endurance, energy, as well as for recovery.
2. Lean/Clean Bulking: What a perfect carbohydrate to add to MRP’s and other foods when bulking, to avoid the excess fat gain that comes with dirty bulking. SuperCarb™ tastes and mixes basically just like sugar so it can be used in a million things. Being ultra-low GI, it will help you minimize the fat gain and the sluggishness that occurs with compared with using lesser carbs and fatty foods to help you meet your extra calorie needs.
3. Dieting: It does not get much better for dieting than an ultra-low GI carbohydrate that tastes, feels, mixes, and cooks like sugar. Decreased hunger and cravings… better maintenance of metabolic rate… increased fatty acid utilization… and you can make cookies with it!
4. RedBull™ type of product: Glucose is far and away the brain’s favorite fuel source. It loves it, it needs it, it thrives on it. SuperCarb™ provides a perfect, long-lasting stream of glucose. Enough said. No, one more thing: AMP™ + HEAT Stack™+ SuperCarb™ = RedBull's Daddy™
5. Anywhere that you use sugar: Or maltodextrin. Use SuperCarb™ with coffee, cereal, oatmeal, Kool-aid™, Jello™, meal replacement powders, and so much more. Along with SesaLean™ (and protein powder), this really helps make for some great dessert options from brownies, to cake, cookies, to pudding. I’m going to try to make marshmallows with it this weekend.
6. Low-carb dieters: If you are a low-carb dieter, you are going to be able to add some really nice bells and whistles to your diet. You have learned to hate carbohydrates. And, most of them deserve your scorn, especially the high the GI ones. But, SuperCarb™ avoids basically all of the normal pitfalls of carbohydrates, from the glucose and insulin response, to the triglyceride response, to the triggering of bingeing. So, you can learn to love them once again.
SuperCarb™ is ultra-low GI.
SuperCarb™ provides steady, long-lasting energy
SuperCarb™ has the bulk, and also tastes, mixes, and cooks like sugar.
SuperCarb™ improves central metabolic and hunger control machinery.
SuperCarb™ is ideal for lean bulking.
09-12-2007, 09:06 PM
To TS: speaking of CEE, people have mixed feeling about it, but I like it. You can get it dirt cheap in bulk but it tastes like crap, or you can get ALRI's capsules, which are actually pretty inexpensive. People have been talking about Green MAG, which is a very good product, but a little more expensive.
I don't know if you are asking about low sugar creatines because your scared of sugars, or if you are diabetic or something, but Monohydrate with dextrose or another fast carb causes the biggest gains IMO. Remember that dextrose has its own positive effect on growth, and if you take it post workout, you body is in a hormonal enviroment that is more indicative to muscle growth than becoming fat.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FlawedGrunt in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2009, 01:46 PM
- By bLacKjAck. in forum PoliticsReplies: 35Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:33 PM
- By Kirkatis in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2007, 07:18 AM
- By Bobby Nevada in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2005, 09:40 PM
- By gsteclipse97 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-12-2004, 10:33 AM