Best Fat Burner/Stack?

muscle_tank

Awards
Best Fat Burner?

Which fat burner or stack melts those ugly fat right off of your body?
Don't post something like, "I was on xxxx for a month, but it didn't do sh*t" I want you to post something that made you literally shed fats off of your body. Please?

Last edited by a moderator:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Give the UCP-1 at try. People have had very godd success with it.. TTY

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
BUMP on UCP-1. EXCELLENT product. Stack it with Tight from SAN, and you will be in fat-loss heaven. For every an even greater effect, add the Anarchy Stack to it.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like someone is looking for a quick fix... how about you post your diet and training...

WYD

motleybreu

Awards
ucp-1 is the ****! Sheesh definately put it very well. A combo of those 3 will definately get rid of the fat.

The most important factor is your diet. If you're diet is not 100% i wouldn't even think supplements. I know people who would take an ECA stack or another fat loss supp and then go to McDonalds and have a Big Mac or something. Diet, training, sufficient sleep all come before supplements. like wyd said, post your diet and training for us to help you further

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
let's keep thread titles relevant to what's being discussed in the thread please :)

muscle_tank

Awards
More help....

ucp-1 is the ****! Sheesh definately put it very well. A combo of those 3 will definately get rid of the fat.

The most important factor is your diet. If you're diet is not 100% i wouldn't even think supplements. I know people who would take an ECA stack or another fat loss supp and then go to McDonalds and have a Big Mac or something. Diet, training, sufficient sleep all come before supplements. like wyd said, post your diet and training for us to help you further
Combo of what 3? Tight, UCP-1...and what else?

Can someone tell me little more about UCP-1?
What is it?
Ingredients?
How does it make you shed fat?
Which body organ does it stimulate?
Is it dangerous?
Where can I get them cheap?
Cycling period?
How should I take it?
Any side effects?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
UCP-1 combined w/the Anarchy stack (check it out at lefalgera.com) and Tight (by SAN) is what Sheesh was trying to tell you.
to answer some of your questions:
Is it dangerous ?
Not as long as you use them responsably. UCP-1 should be used for 2 weeks. Tight and the Anarchy Stack can be used much much longer.
Any side effects ?
UCP-1 might make you feel sluggish, and sweaty.
Where can I get them cheap ?
www.legalgear.com for Anarchy stack and Tight, they also have UCP-1 but it may be cheaper at the member store, just click on "Member Store" at the top of the page under General Links

motleybreu

Awards
sorry biggs...you can also do a search on this site for ucp-1 there is a lot of info in numerous other threads

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
you didn't do anything Broo, I just don't like looking new threads with names like "Look Here", "Aw Shucks" and "Gee Whiz" and having no clue wtf they're about :D boggs down the info exchange process. taken care of though, it's all good.

lostlbs

Awards
would anarchy stack work good with pyruvate and/or guggulbolic for fat loss? and is ucp-1 ok if your 16?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Do not take UCP-1 if you are under 18 years of age....

WYD

motleybreu

Awards
i would be careful of anything i took if i was 16..im not much older, but the hormone changes are more there at 16

lostlbs

Awards
i think im gonna stick with the anarchy stack, and pyruvate.