Looking for advice

Deployed

Awards
I'm currently deployed, been getting getting into weight lifting alot lately, not so much free weights, but quick result things, mass builders like rope hammer curls, and dips not so much strength building just size and cuts. I'm 6'2 at 210lbs.

What are some good supplements to add mass, and definition without just bulking fat, all protein shakes seem to do that too me, weigh me down. I've tried nitro tech hardcore, whey gold standard, and muscle milk. I currently use nano2 nitric oxide, and cellmss from bsn. Ive tried noxplode for xtra energy but didnt like it, nothing seems to be real enough for me. I have a couple friends who are getting into this steroid thing with testicularone, but im looking for real result stuff, let me know and thanks

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently deployed, been getting getting into weight lifting alot lately, not so much free weights, but quick result things, mass builders like rope hammer curls, and dips not so much strength building just size and cuts. I'm 6'2 at 210lbs.

What are some good supplements to add mass, and definition without just bulking fat, all protein shakes seem to do that too me, weigh me down. I've tried nitro tech hardcore, whey gold standard, and muscle milk. I currently use nano2 nitric oxide, and cellmss from bsn. Ive tried noxplode for xtra energy but didnt like it, nothing seems to be real enough for me. I have a couple friends who are getting into this steroid thing with testicularone, but im looking for real result stuff, let me know and thanks
There are so many ways to do this. I am sure you can find a good cardio program/supplement regimen by using the search feature. By the looks of it, and the goal you are looking to achieve, I would look more towards a fat burner/energy supp. I heard "The Burn for Men" by Fizogen works fairly well.

djlift3

Awards
what do you mean not so much free weights but quick result stuff like hammer rope curls and dips... What does the rest of your routine look like? are you working out your full body? a basic whey protien product should be a must for pre and post workout.. maybe try some kre alkyln (i notice i dont retain as much water with this), bcaas, try out a pre workout energy drink such as no-xplode or no-shotgun to increase your energy