Alpha Drive XL

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Why so cheap? Not interestead in taking it. Just curious asto how effective it is. At $10 seems like a good deal...unless it is really really crap. Its is ALRI though...

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I took it for two months like a year ago...nothing noticiable. It wasn't $10 then.:frustrate

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 at 6caps/day and not seeing much.

Some of the guys I train with joke that it will shut me down but haven't noticed anything in that dept.
In fact I haven't noticed or felt any positive or negative effects at all.

No placebo effect with the alpha drive.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i havent used it by it self but the last time i was using the old powerfull(15caps ed) the vivid dreams stoped and i added 6 caps ED and they came back. i didnt notice strenght gain it just improved my sleep and a miild mood boost

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have also seen that NP has Blue Up and Blue up stim free on sale $14.99 i haventy seen alot of logs i saw a real good one by vince spyder, we dont get along very well but he managed to make a good log

Last edited:
TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Would have thought that by taking double the recommended dose I may have seen something.

Vince did have a good run on the Blue Up.
I think he may have toned things down a bit zombie.But give him a little stir and sausage will surface again........:stick:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:lol: i have 3 bottles of Blue Up stim free on my shoppin cart i might give it a try along with other things.
Im not a fan of Controlled Labs products but this one seems decent im not sayiing that the others arent is just that they havent worked for me.(Green mag, purple warth get me bloated as hell and i feel like if i had indigestion and the taste was horrible) but alot of people like it and had had great results with it.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
personally, i have tried alpha drive and thought it was a whole lot of nothing. i really think the blue up at $15 is a great deal and the alpha drive at $10 fails in comparision. i had good strength gains taking 4 blue ups a day so you might want to grap 2 bottles and double dose like i did
tsb i hope you got some aspire ready in case of shutdown:rofl:
:wave: hi zombie thanks for the nice comment about my log dude

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have 3 bottles on my shopping cart i might add another one since i have alot of AI's here that i can use along (RR,Hyperdrolx2,Advanced PCT ,Restore)

Hi vince :wave:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i have 3 bottles on my shopping cart i might add another one since i have alot of AI's here that i can use along (RR,Hyperdrolx2,Advanced post cycle therapy ,Restore)

Hi vince :wave:
:wave: when u coming into chandler next? u need to stop by my store brother

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:wave: when u coming into chandler next? u need to stop by my store brother
i dont know when im going maybe bettween 3 to 5 weeks, you should PM you addy since i dont know my way around overthere, i just know how to get to my GF place :lol: She lives near AMC Deer Valley 30 . Sometimes i take a shuttle from here(Nogales) to phoenix and i sleep all the way back, sometimes i drive but i dont like driving alone for long distances

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i will of course give great discounts to all AM members

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! good to know. I usually hit up House of Fitness if i need something quick and don't have time to wait for it to be shipped. I'll def stop in sometime.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:wave: :wave: :wave:
where the hell have u been? u came once!
I know son, I be at school waaaay too much. :D

But seriously, I'm at school in between classes right now. I'm either here, the gym, or watching the food network at home because I'm too tired(read:lazy) to go do stuff.

Hey, you know the dude who took over your roommates job at Nutrisport?