Awards
Multi-Vit
omega 3 6 9
Sesamin
Neurostim+c
PAL Lev/Inc/Reset
R.P.M
Poseidon
Furazadrol (pct is SNS inhibit and reduce)

BullzEye

BullzEye

Awards
cool... did you want suggestions?

Or just want to share?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Multi-Vit
omega 3 6 9
Sesamin
Neurostim+c
PAL Lev/Inc/Reset
R.P.M
Poseidon
Furazadrol (post cycle therapy is SNS inhibit and reduce)
Looks like a solid stack! :thumbsup:

Workin

animalkrack3r

Awards
If I were you I would run AT LEAST 2 bottles of Fura.
Work your way up to 6 a day once you get into it.
2 , 2 , 2

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
looks good. be careful of the two stims from RPM and levi. throwing reset A.D in there is good if your a stim junkie like me. just watch out you might go bonkers if your bosing too high of both. You might not get enough sleep with those two at regular dosages. they tend to make me stay up all night :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would run AT LEAST 2 bottles of Fura.
Work your way up to 6 a day once you get into it.
2 , 2 , 2
This is great info...

if your not going to dose furazadrol high enough for it to be effective, which imo is around at least 250-300mg/day, I wouldn't bother.

animalkrack3r

Awards
Furazadrol (post cycle therapy is SNS inhibit and reduce)

By the way, I'd throw in a test booster too.
In example: activate xtreme, blue up (which is on sale), or axis lab brand hyper test. Something is better than nothing.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Bullzeye i totally forgot to put 'what y'all think?' before i laid the stack out

bombBoogie I was going to get up to about 4-5 and run it for 4 weeks so about 1.5 bottles

animalkrack3r I will have to see how the cut is going but since i will have around a half of a bottle JUST sittin there I might as well put it to use-thanx

Cellardude i love stims! i haven't stacked lev and rpm b4 so i'll have to watch it, i figure with rpm i will be starting with have the dose and 'feeling' it out, i will be working out at 6am and 5pm so hopefully this helps-thanx

blackjack should i go and ramp up in like 2 weeks? thanx

animalkcrack3r blue up for sho, thanx for the heads up on it being on sale i'll have to pick up a cpl for the buddies as well

Hopefully I rock this for 10 weeks and have fur be at the end. I ran a cpl dif bulks back to back and my diet withered after the second. It basically led to more condiments on my food and drinking diet pop. Thanx to all the rest who read and gave the thumbs up on the stack, im excited to finally throw it together.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha. just make sure not to take rpm and levi too late in the day. :) you'll be up all night watching south park like I do!

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
i fugure since i will be taking rpm in the morning that wont effect me as much and also lev will be taken around 3pm.

anyone got a link to a DCP/Leviathan Stack thread? or do you have a personal opinion?