Tribulus Terrestis.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have taken the stuff before. The stuff I took was the cheapest I could find, just raw Bulgarian Trib. Anyone know of a good trib based test booster that is more mainstream? Or maybe just one that some of you future repliers got decent results from. I need something to stack with this Novadex for next Monday, and wanted to get something better than just the raw trib. Thanks for the time in advance.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
I have taken the stuff before. The stuff I took was the cheapest I could find, just raw Bulgarian Trib. Anyone know of a good trib based test booster that is more mainstream? Or maybe just one that some of you future repliers got decent results from. I need something to stack with this Novadex for next Monday, and wanted to get something better than just the raw trib. Thanks for the time in advance.
i've just started taking axis labs hypertest and think this might be worth a look for you. at the moment at nutraplanet if you buy hypertest you get the free creatine efyester caps with it.otherwise theres blue up which is on special at $15
i did a 6 week cycle taking blue up 4 caps a day and had some nice strength gains so you would need to grap 2 bottles to do a similar run on blue up. on paper i think the hypertest looks better but i will have to wait and see. cheers dude:cheers:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i've just started taking axis labs hypertest and think this might be worth a look for you. at the moment at nutraplanet if you buy hypertest you get the free creatine efyester caps with it.otherwise theres blue up which is on special at $15
i did a 6 week cycle taking blue up 4 caps a day and had some nice strength gains so you would need to grap 2 bottles to do a similar run on blue up. on paper i think the hypertest looks better but i will have to wait and see. cheers dude:cheers:
Nice...I ordered a bottle of TestoFreak. It was $20 lol. No one has written a review from the site I order from most frequently so I figured I would give it a try. I looked at Blue Up as well, but The crap I bought has a bit more trib in it.

Thnx for the info, I will give it a run in the near future.

-Agg